🎈44.🎈

After a few seconds of staring at each other in disbelief we quickly turned to the direction where we heard screams and cries from.

"Oh shit, that's Belch Huggins car... we-we should probably get out of here." Eddie said.

"Cole we need to go, Henry has to be around here somewhere." Richie said as he grabbed my arm tightly, "Now."

"We?" Eddie asked confused.

"Wait isn't that the...home-schooled kid's bike?" Bill asked.

"Yeah that's Mike's."

"Cole lets go." Richie said as he began pulling me.

"We have to help him." Beverly said.

"We should?"

"Yes" Beverly said annoyed.

"She's right." I said as I pulled away from Richie's grip and took off running to the entrance of the forest that those goons sculpted for us.

"Cole no!" Richie shouted.

I ignored him and so did the rest of he losers. They dropped their bikes and followed me into the forest. We ran towards the screams and sure enough Henry and his remaining goons surrounded who I believe is mike.

I watched as Henry pinned Mike down and raised a rock in the air ready to hit him with it.

I picked up a rock from the floor and threw it as hard as I could at Henry. He fell back as blood ran down his forehead.

"Missed me?" I asked with a small smirk.

"When are you going to learn your place in this world?" He asked as he stood up, "Besides I thought it was lights out for you."

Mike crawled over the small stream to reach over to us.

"I'm back from the dead." I smiled as the losers began to pick up rocks.

"So what now? You're part of the losers now?" He asked, "Wait, so between you two who's the slut?" Henry asked as he pointed as Beverly and I.

"Shut up." Beverly said.

"You losers are trying too hard. She'll do you, you just have to ask nicely... like I did." Henry said as he gripped his tiny package and thrusted forward.

I cringed as I looked away.

Ben let out an angry scream as he threw a rock that hit Henry hard on the head. Everyone looked around before a smile crept onto my lips. Beverly threw a rock and then all hell broke loose.

"Rock war!" Richie screamed before getting hit with a rock.

I quickly bent down to gather rocks and threw them as hard as I could, letting out occasional grunts. I felt s sharp pain somewhere on my body but I ignored it as I jumped into the water to get closer.

"Get the fuck out of here!" I screamed as I threw a rock at Victor and then Belch.

I watched as Henry fell to the floor and his so called friends ran away quickly. I dropped the rocks in my hands and so did everyone else as we watched Henry in this vulnerable state.

I turned around to see if Mike was okay. They were helping him stand back on his feet.

"Richie, get your friends out of here." I said as I looked over at him.

"Okay But let's go." He said as he looked at me.

"I'll be right behind you." I said.

He shook his head, "what are you talking about? Let's go." He said.

"Richie I said go!" I shouted.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked around as the losers cleared out of the area.

"Go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!" Richie yelled as he flipped him off before walking away.

I smiled as I turned to look back at Henry on the floor looking like the pussy he truly is, "oh don't be scared." I said as I crossed the stream, "you proved my theory right, you're not shit without your stupid goons." I smiled, "you're a real piece of shit... you know that?"

"You got what you deserved-"

"I didn't deserve shit." I said angrily, "you scared my dad, you scared Richie, you don't know the consequences of your actions. I'm all my dad has left, you could of taken that away from him." I said as I bent down to his level, "you're a real piece of shit and I hope you know that." I said as I swallowed the lump in my throat, "you're nothing without those boys who ran away, this is your true self. You're vulnerable and weak, dont make me hurt you... if you thought I was a bitch before, you have no idea what I've become. The game has changed Henry... and I don't play fair." I whispered as I stood up and looked down one last time before gathering all the force on my right leg and kicking him in the stomach.

He let out a loud grunt as he gripped his stomach. I smiled as I crossed the stream and found my way back to Richie.

"What happened? What did you do?" Richie asked as he walked over to me.

"Nothing, I just talked to him..." I lied as I rubbed my face.

"What time is it Bill?" Richie asked.

"3:46pm." He said as he looked down at his watch.

"Fuck we have to go." Richie said as he grabbed my side with firm pressure. I let out a yell as I pulled away quickly, "What? What's wrong?!" He asked.

I pulled my shirt out of my jeans and raised it high enough for him to see my ribs. I heard him gasp as he looked up at me for a quick second.

"What? Is it bad?" I asked.

"Fuck." He muttered.

I looked down and my side was now a bright red color, "Fuck." I repeated.

"Come on, lets go." He said as he grabbed my arm gently and led me to his bike.

"Are you going to explain or what?" Stanley asked.

"Shut up." Richie said as he got on the bike and helped me on.

"I got it." I said as I climbed on and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Richie." Eddie sighed as Rich peddled away.

"I'm sorry." I apologized once we were far away.

"Why are you apologizing?" He asked.

"Because I don't think they like me." I said as I laid my head on his back.

"If they don't like you they're absolutely stupid." He said. I smiled as I kissed his shoulder softly.

I don't know if I'm living a nightmare or a dream.