🎈50.🎈

I sat at the edge of my bed looking down at the bracelet that I unwillingly took from Kate.

I have this feeling that I can't explain. I feel empty inside and I feel so bad for doing what I did. I want to cry but tears don't come out because they're worth nothing.

I set the bracelet inside my nightstand and continued to sit at the edge of my bed trying to make sense of all of this.

There was sudden banging on the front door and I jumped up. I furrowed my eyebrows as I walked out of my room and downstairs. I opened the door slightly and sighed as I saw Richie standing outside.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asked angrily as he pushed the door open.

I stumbled back a bit surprised, "I didn't mean to do it. Greta and Sally were catching on and-"

"And what Nicole? That was an excuse to hurt Kate?"

I furrowed my brows as I looked at him for a second, "come inside, I'll explain everything to you." I said as I grabbed his hand.

He quickly pulled away, "explain h-how you took Kate's things because they were catching onto you?" He asked as he made a disgusted face.

"I overheard them talking about rumors that I was hanging out with you guys. Rumors that are semi-true. What do you want from me huh? It's my ass on the line Richie!"

"So that makes it okay for you to treat Kate like that? Why don't you come out now and tell your 'friends' the truth? Are you scared?! Embarrassed?! What the hell are you afraid of!"

"Stop yelling at me." I said quietly as I stepped out of my house and reached over for him.

He pulled away, "I thought you were different... turns out you're still just a fuck up." He said as he turned around and began walking down the stairs.

I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him back, "Richie I'll change I promise." I said, a new feeling emerged, the feeling of loosing someone I really care about.

"Let go." He said as he tried pushing me away.

"Please don't leave me." I cried as I held onto his waist and hugged him tightly, "I promise I'll change Richie." I said as tears began to fall from my eyes nonstop.

He managed to unwrap my arms and left me sitting on my porch, watching him walk away without looking back. I stood up and walked back inside, crying my eyes out.

I think I've really lost Richie this time.

"Wow, that's was intense." Isabelle said as she leaned against the wall, "maybe he'll come back... maybe not." She said.

"L-leave me alone." I said as I covered my face with my hands.

"From what I heard, you had another victim. Way to go little sister!" She cheered.

"You're sick Isabelle." I said with a disgusted face.

"I'm going out." She stated drily, "Don't worry, Richie probably already moved on." She smiled as she walked out the door.

I quickly ran upstairs and into her room, a place where I was prohibited to enter. I opened he drawers and pulled out the clothes that were neatly folded. I got on Her bed and tore off the posters she had on her walls and threw the pillows across the room. I took off her sheets and pulled the mattress off the bed. I ran over to her desk and threw the papers that were neatly stacked all over the room.

I leaned against the wall breathless as I looked around and felt a bit satisfied.

She's going to be enraged when she comes back but this is what she deserves. She needs to know how to keep her mouth shut.

I walked out of her room and went straight into mine. I threw myself on my bed and hid my face in my pillows.

It all comes back to Richie.

What am I going to do?

-

❤️ Happy Monday! ❤️