🎈12.🎈

My eyes slowly opened to see a sleeping Richie laying next to me. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"Richie wake up" I said as I poked his cheek.

"It's early in the fucking morning Cole, go back to sleep." He yawned as he turned away from me.

I rolled my eyes as I ripped the covers off myself and set my legs over the bed. I grabbed my crutches and stood up carefully. I let out occasional whimpers but the pain isn't bad at all it's just a bit sore, it's also looking a lot better. Less bruising.

"Your dad left a note by the way." He said as he twisted around like a worm.

I slowly walked over to his side and sat as the edge of the bed, nudging Richie to scoot over. I picked up the letter and scanned it.

"He had to work." I said as I set it back on the nightstand, "Richie get up." I sighed as I ripped the covers off of him.

"I want to rip your head off." He said with his morning voice.

"Have you seen anything lately? Or have you had.. like I don't know... a jump scare or two?" I asked trying to refer towards the clown. I have to ask I can't just tell him about it.

"No... crackheads aren't that scary anymore." He joked.

"Everything is a joke with you, isn't it?" I asked.

He sat up in bed and shrugged his shoulders. I rolled my eyes annoyed as I stood up and gripped my crutches. I slowly let go of my crutches and set them aside. I set my leg down and put a little bit of weight on it. It didn't hurt so much anymore. I took a few steps forward and smiled as I got the hang of it really quick.

"It doesn't hurt?" He asked.

I shook my head, "not really" I smiled.

"Oh my god, you're smiling" he said a little shocked.

I rolled my eyes as I kept looking down at my leg, "im officially happy for the day." I said as I limped back to my bed.

"I should go" he said, "I don't want this to end like last time." He frowned as he reached over for his glasses.

"So you're just going to sleep in my bed and then leave?" I asked as I got up again and walked over to my closet.

"Like you said we're not friends" he said as he got up and grabbed his stupid fucking shirt.

"Okay then go." I said as I began to flip through my clothes angrily, "Go richie, I don't want you here." I said annoyed as I picked out blue baggy jeans and  a maroon shirt.

Sometimes I just want to punch him.