🎈55. 🎈

I have come to live with the fact that most of Richie's friends hate my fucking guts and want my head on a stick. I don't blame them, if I were another person I would probably hate me too.

But there's just one thing that's been bothering me lately and I know it's a stretch but I wouldn't be satisfied if I didn't try.

"No you idiot!" I whispered-shouted as I looked down at Richie, "stay down there!" I said annoyed as put my leg over my window.

"What?"

"Shh!" I said as I put my finger over my lip annoyed, "shut the fuck up."

"What'd you say?"

"Oh god." I mumbled as I held onto the tree next to my room and carefully slid down, "Are you deaf too?" I asked as I smacked his head.

"I couldn't hear you." He whispered as we began to walk to our destination, "where are we going anyways? Because I swear if that clown comes out I'll probably confuse it as Eddie's Mom."

"That's not funny." I said as I rolled my eyes, "and you'll find out soon."

"Are you going to lead me somewhere private to kill me?" He asked.

"Yup, that was my plan. Drag you somewhere and then stab you in the throat." I said as I looked around cautiously for any sign of the sherif rolling around.

"Sometimes I don't know if you're being sarcastic or if you're being serious." He said.

"Neither do I." I said as i pulled out the cigarette pack from my pocket along with the lighter.

"You have to ruin such a nice moment huh?"

"Nice moment? We're walking in pitch black fucking darkness, probably to your death, this is a nice moment?" I asked as I put the cigarette between my lips.

"The last thing I need is to die smelling like cigarette." He huffed.

"You want it out so bad, fine." I said annoyed as I threw the cigarette on the street and shoved the pack back in my pocket.

"I didn't say throw it out."

"What do you want them?" I asked, "and don't say something dirty." I warned.

"Why not?" He asked.

"You do know that we don't even have a title right?"

"What do you mean title?"

I rolled my eyes as I picked up my pace, "like what we are, what is this?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Why do we have to have a title?" He asked.

"We don't, I just want be on the same page. What are we? Boyfriend girlfriend?"

"What do you want to be?"

"I don't know." I said as I shrugged my shoulders, "never mind, this is weird. Let's stop talking about this." I said as I looked away.

"You brought it up so let's talk about it."

"I was just wondering, we do everything a 'couple' would do so I was just wondering what we are." I said with a small sigh.

"What do you want to be?" He asked.

"I want to be happy, with you." I said as intertwined my fingers with his and kept walking, "we'll talk more about this later." I smiled as I gripped his hand.

He nodded his head, "are we almost there?" He asked.

I nodded my head, "Almost."

-

❤️Happy Friday!❤️
It's been a very long time! But Wattpad was acting up on Wednesday and I couldn't update! But I'm back and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!