~ Getting to know each other~

HEEELLLOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I really like typing that in xD. But yes I do want to say, HEEELLLLLOOOOOOOO to you guys. This is my, 'I am so sorry for putting a really late Christmas update.' So! Just give people a head's up. The internet problem looks like it's going to stay so I might not be able to post as regularly as I want to. Also, there might be multiple grammar mistakes because I'll be trying to update on my phone. If you see anything that is grammatically incorrect, don't be afraid to be a grammar nazi because I know that my grammar sucks 😂.

One more note, I'm not too sure what scenario to post as this is really new to me so inspiration will be heavily from Sammiekins123 because I have absolutely no idea what I am doing. Just a note because I was worried that people will accuse me of trying to steal ideas. Requests for scenarios are heavily recommended because I will not know what to post.

Quote of the day:

'Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them and it will change your life'

- Amy Poehler

KEITH
Ever since your run in with Keith on Christmas, you two kept in contact. Sometimes you guys would text and other times you would purposefully go to each other's apartment just to say hello or drop off a present of some sort. Ms Smith was very happy to see a friendship growing in between the two of you.

Today, you were on your way to say hello to Ms Smith and Keith. You knocked on Ms Smith's door first. Her green door opened slowly to reveal a happy woman.

"Hello (y/n)! How are you today?" She asked.

"I'm good actually. I got you this today when I was out shopping" you said, handing her a paper bag. Ms Smith gasped and started to dance on her feet.

"Oh! I've been looking at these candles for so long, waiting for a sale! You didn't have to do this for me!" Ms Smith exclaimed.

"I wanted to, you've been so kind to me and I wanted to thank you for it" You replied.

"Oh, darling you're such a sweetheart!" Ms Smith smiled. "Now go on and say hello to Keith" Ms Smith grinned. You
laughed and nodded.

"All right then Ms Smith, take care" you waved. Ms Smith closed her door and walked back into her apartment quietly. You waited a few seconds before walking over to Keith's door. Before you reached out, it opened. Keith's beanie head poked out the door.

"Hello Princess," Keith smirked.

"Greetings Hobo" you replied. Keith laughed and opened his door wider and allowed you to enter. You walked inside to his apartment. His apartment was actually a lot... neater than you thought it would. Designer couches and modern furniture were perfectly placed and colour coded all across his apartment. It was like walking into an art gallery.

"So, tea or coffee?" Keith asked.

"I'll have (your choice)" you answered. Keith nodded and poured hot water from his kettle. You two had only done this once at your place. He seemed like a prepared person. Keith worked on the two cups and handed one to you when he was done. "Thanks," you said.

"You're welcome, so, got any plans after the holidays?" Keith asked.

"Work," you laughed.