~Realising that he likes you~

HEEELLLLOOOOO!!!!!!

I know guys... I'm late. I was supposed to post on Saturday, but I was travelling with my family and we barely had a chill time for ourselves so I will be publishing this one and another one on the coming Saturday. Please comment all your requests, so far I only had one which I will be adding as the story goes on. My older Voltron book is coming to a close due to the lack of chapters, I would really appreciate if you guys check it out. For those who have followed me to this new book, thank you for your reads, please comment and let me know if I'm able to keep you guys happy and entertained. Have a good one!

Quote of the day!

''All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love'

- Leo Tolstoy

KEITH

I usually don't get up early, but since (y/n) arrived, I've always found myself waking up at 6 instead of 7. I would hear her walking down the stairs at around 7 o'clock exactly. Then she would walk out to the front of the building and go on her morning run; which she used to go to work. I didn't know what I was thinking. I've learned so much about her in the past two weeks. She was such a weird and... wonderful person.

At the sound of her door opening and closing, I casually walked over to the balcony and waited for (y/n) to come out. She wore black tights and an exercise jacket over her shirt. Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail and her ears were hooked with blue headphones. Suddenly, she turned around and waved to me. I blushed madly and timidly tried to wave back normally but she noticed and giggled. 

She grinned ear to ear and jogged off down the streets to her workplace. It was weird. I didn't know what to think about how I felt about her. I've had my fair share of crushes and all, but this one felt different. I didn't feel like there were butterflies going on in my stomach. It was an aura. I felt... peace, trust and security.

I growled and shook my head side to side. I'm probably taking this to far and too fast. I looked down the street and wondered how far she had run since our greeting. She was beautiful, I don't know if I'll ever be able to sway her heart. It's not my area of expertise, then again, when was anyone able to truly capture another's heart?

I looked to the side and sighed. I've fallen for one of the most unreachable girls in the whole world.

LANCE

'Oh gosh, what have I done?' I thought. I flicked through the messages I've sent to (y/n) and the messages she had sent me. The more I read, the crappier I felt. 'She knows, gosh, she knows' I thought.

"Is it too much to ask for some skill in subtle hinting?" I cried. I sighed heavily and slammed my head into my pillow. Suddenly my phone buzzed. I looked at the screen and saw that (y/n) had sent me a text.

(Y/n) - Hey! Have you seen the Avatar Series? (It's not the blue alien thing. It's the American Anime, the Last Airbender)

Me - No, never heard of it