~Going on first your date~

HELLO!

Finally got an update on time! I hope you guys have had a great week. Not sure about some of you, but I'm sure that by now, you're either getting ready for school cause it's really soon or you've already started (Depending on where in the world you are). School is tough, I have gone through it and I didn't like some bits. The bits I did like are friends that I met along the way to help me get through lots and lots of essays (If you're young and have not learned about this... Be prepared... You are in for a really long journey of writing. One tip: Be precise with your words, make sure you know what the essay is asking you to do and learn as much as you need about the topic you're writing about. If you have those three things down properly, you should get a good mark).

As always, comment what you guys think about this. If you see something that needs to be worked on, do NOT hesitate to correct me. I will not take offence in it, especially if it's a grammar mistake. Feedback is always helpful and some negative feedback can be used as a help in the future. I hope you all enjoy the quote for this week and the scenario!

Quote of the day!

"Whenever I date a guy, I think, "Is this the man I want my children to spend their weekends with?"

- Rita Rudner

KEITH

You dressed smart casual in a white singlet, grey jeans, nude heels and a black jacket to cover your top. Keith had asked to come as his date to a small celebration at his workplace. Humble beginnings as Ms Smith said. You packed light with your wallet purse, phone, charger lead and battery with a minor makeup emergency kit. Keith was at your door at 5 pm sharp to drive you two over to the party location.

His hair was no longer flattened my a beanie. It looked like he had a haircut! It was still a bit long, but it was tucked away to show a clear view of his beautiful face. He was dressed in his usual wear, but instead of a maroon shirt, he was buttoned up with a dark blue shirt and white singlet underneath. You liked the new style for Keith and followed him downstairs to his car.

"Just a small warning, most of the people there are kind of... introverts," Keith said. You laughed at his statement and sunk into your seat.

"I'm sure they can't be worse than you" You teased. Keith side-glanced at you and flicked his eyes to the road. "Besides, Graphic Designers are pretty much the same. We work alone, but don't mind being in the company of others" You said.

"Yeah, but some of us are different... And amazing" Keith whispered. He stopped at a red light and took his time to look at you and how beautiful you looked all dressed up. Keith quickly turned to the front when you tried to tell him that it was a green light. You spied his cheeks flushing. You giggled thinking he was embarrassed for not paying attention to the lights. Problem was, he was distracted by something else.

You and Keith arrived at 5:41, 19min early. A few others were also early. Keith took the time to show you around the place. This was the headquarters of the company that he was working for at the moment. You wondered why he was being invited. You weren't trying to pull a finger or anything, but Graphic and Interior designers alike are usually self-employed doing small or large jobs for companies that need posters or rooms created. A party that invites their Graphic or Interior designer is a bit... Odd. Maybe he did a really good job or this party was actually meant for him? Who knows?

Keith gave you a tour of the building. You were amazed at the architecture, inside and out. A smooth and flowing theme of colours made your OCD heart leap for joy. Everything was pleasing and calming. "Keith, this is amazing!" You gasped.