~Your bloody period happens~

Yes, I am Australian and that word up there is appropriate and allowed in my book. Fake swear words are allowed here, the real rude words are not allowed here because my mum is a fan... meaning she reads my books at random... hi mum! (She uses my account so her account doesn't exist. Don't worry people PM messages are all private, she just wants to check content... I'm not 18 yet... even though I'm in Korea when you add 2 or so years to your life... I would be an adult... I think...)

ANYWAY!!! The reason why I haven't been able to write this update yet was that you guys haven't moved in yet... And it's been a while since Mother Nature decided to slam a sledgehammer into my abdomen... And she also knocked early *shivers This is also what you're going to have to deal with when moving in with a girl anyway.

So these things are based on real-life events. Some of them are a  little exaggerated for story purposes but I tried to get as many memories as possible to let the girls know that they're not alone and to inform some of the boys that made their way into my audience about some of the things we girls have to deal with.

Quote of the day!

'If you think about it, we're all speaking sounds to each other in a code that we have named, 'language.' And there are thousands of these codes within the world. So what do pigs say?'

- Me in a conversation late at night

KEITH

You woke up in pain. You ate breakfast in pain, you moved around in pain and you were handwashing your clothes in pain. The smell of blood waffled around the en-suite bathroom while you desperately tried to clean up the mess before someone else came into the bathroom. You lifted your leg into the air and kicked the bathroom door, slamming that annoying needle lock.

"(y/n)? Are you okay?" Keith asked. Your heart skipped a beat when you heard him right in front of the door.

"I'm fine!" You stuttered.

"Are you sure? You've been in there for a while with the sink running," Keith said.

"Trust me, I'm fine," You said.

You quickly tried to wrap things up with a towel and hurriedly opened the bathroom room door. Keith fell in, apparently leaning against the wooden frame. You dropped your package and grabbed Keith as he fell onto you. The sudden use of strength made your eternal cramp increase. You groaned and dropped Keith on the bathroom floor, crumpled to the floor in a small ball as the pain increase in waves.

"What th- (y/n), are you okay?" Keith asked. Keith crawled over to your bent frame.

"Just... Getting cramps, that's all," you laughed nervously. Keith looked at you with a confused look until realisation wiped his face clean.

"Oh," Keith said.

"Oh? Is that you're all going to say?! OH?!" You screamed.

"Okay uh... Do you want anything?" Keith asked.

"A painkiller and a punching bag!" You screamed.

Keith tipped your frame back so that he fell into your arms. You winced at the spring of pain as Keith hoisted your body. You clutched the collar of his shirt as he laid you on the bed.

"Keith it's better if I'm on the couch," you whined.

"It's harder to clean the couch," Keith said. You looked at the ceiling for a second.

"That's actually true," you whispered.

"I'll be back with a hot water bottle and painkillers, do you want anything else?" Keith asked.