~ Discovering the Dark Secret (Voltron) ~

If none of this makes sense it's because I'm a confusing person and because I didn't think this one through. I am literally writing this on the go because putting Voltron in the modern universe a little hard... Bear with me here, I have no idea what I am doing... I'm just writing, hoping that it makes you smile and enjoy Voltron just as much as I am :)

Quote of the day!

"This is your captain Hunter_Annix  back from the grave of reality, would all the fans please remain seated so they don't kill me in the pilot seat because I've been dead for about two weeks without warning and now everyone is looking at me disappointedly?"

- My message to you guys because I feel bad for not updating in the past two weeks and disappointing my 283 followers and plebs that haven't subscribed but follow my book (I love you all, please don't track me down and kill me)

KEITH

"Hey (y/n)?" Keith asked. You poked your head into the bedroom and saw Keith turning his whole body toward you with a serious look. You half-panicked. Keith never turns his whole body to you or asks for your attention like this because half his mind is on that weird organisation that he works with. "Can I talk to you?" Keith asked.

"You are," You snickered. Keith almost fizzled out, twitching at your pathetic attempt to defuse the situation.

"Okay, remember how I wanted to be more open with my life?" Keith answered.

"Yes," you answered.

"I'm going to properly start," Keith sighed.

You looked at Keith curiously. He suddenly slouched, combing his fingers together and leaning on his knees. You hadn't seen him this stressed since the day Ms Smith was put into the hospital. She was just discharged a few weeks ago. Maybe that has something to do with it?

"That nightmare I had before," Keith said. "It was about you."

"What was I doing?" You asked, bead sweating.

"You uh... were captured by Zarkon and turned against me after you died," Keith answered. Your eye twitched, thinking back to when you saw Keith's laptop open to a few anime sights. "I know the dream sounds weird but I'm going to have to tell you about Voltron, The Blade of Marmora and G-Tech," Keith said.

"Voltron?" You laughed. Keith cracked a small smile but walked over to a draw that you never saw. It was under the queen sized bed and contained a red arm guard. "What is that?" You asked.

"This is what Matt calls an L.I.O.N. Shiro, Matt and his father found it several years ago on a mission on Kerberos. They... ran into some problems with G-Tech and almost lost their lives. What they uncovered was just too much. Lance, Hunk, Pidge, Shiro and I decided to take matters into our hands when we met at the Galaxy Garrison and ran into some people that presented us these," Keith said.

"So... what does it do?" You asked.

"This actually augments my body a lot and creates an exo-skeletal suit. Matt reckons that this is alien tech because of the way it seems to have a mind of its own. We each have a Bayard system which forms a weapon and shield for us. It's incredible and... we're using it to take down G-Tech," Keith answered.