~ Getting a nightmare~

Honestly, I feel like nightmares are really weird. Your body relives/creates particular events and scenarios so that you will be prepared for what may happen in the future. In stories, nightmares are used for flashbacks or to personify a fear. I feel like nightmares are just time skips at times but in other situations, they can be really good. Hopefully, you guys think this update is good. I tried to make it as accurate to their written personalities as possible.

Quote of the day

"Strange, I thought, how you can be living your dreams and your nightmares at the very same time"

- Ransom Riggs, Hollow City

KEITH

Just run!

Keith followed desperately after your screams, running down the underground purple complex. Glowing signs appeared at every intersection, mocking him from never reaching his destination. "Focus!" Keith growled. "Patience yields focus." He stopped his running and focused on the sounds of your screams. "Left." He followed the sounds of your cries, hearing them grow louder and louder until he finally saw you.

Zarkon was in the middle with you tied in front of him. Legions of Galra bodyguards, looking almost like him, stood in his way to you.

"Keith!" You cried.

"I'm coming!" Keith rushed toward the army, drawing out his L.I.O.N and blade to fight against his demons. They were all fitted with Galra Tech but for some reason, it was easy to push past them. Keith quickly made his way toward you until Zarkon reached out for his throat. Keith jumped out of the way and went towards you in a hurry. "Just hold on (y/n), I'm going to get you out of here," Keith said.

You nodded as Keith slashed the ropes away but you stopped, gasping for breath. Zarkon appeared from behind Keith, gripping his hands around Keith's to shove his own sword into your body. "No... No!" Keith tried to reach for you as your crumble to the ground but Zarkon's hands stayed firmly against his. Keith struggled against Zarkon's inhuman grip as you crumpled to the floor.

When he finally let go, Keith dropped his sword and bent over to you, watching your blood stream out uncontrollably. "(y/n)," Keith said. "Princess come on, wake up!" Keith screamed. Suddenly you jerked right up with yellow eyes and serrated teeth. Keith jerked back until he felt cold metal slice into his body.

"You could have stopped me, but you didn't" You snarled.

"(y/n)!" Keith screamed.

"What?! What?!" You blabbered. You kicked the sheets and started to smack the air around you but Keith wrapped his arms around you.

"Oh my gosh, (y/n)," he whispered.

"Not that I don't enjoy your rare hugs from time to time but what's the matter?" You asked. Keith only held you tighter, sighing. "It was a nightmare, wasn't it?" You said. Keith didn't say anything, holding you there.

You wrapped your arms around him and stayed like this until you finally felt Keith relax. You looked over your shoulder and saw him fast asleep.

HUNK

"No, NO! Please don't hurt me (y/n), please don't hurt me," Hunk cried. You watched Hunk as a little kid running from you frantically. He stopped at a fair distance and curled into a ball, rocking himself to an impossible sleep.

"Hunk, I'm right here. I'm not going to hurt you, what did I do?" You asked.

"Ah! The monster!" Hunk cried. He got up to run again but your legs started running after him. "No! Please don't hurt me! I did nothing wrong!" He screamed. Your heart hurt, physically aching from his screams and cries.