~ You help him get to bed ~

Just some fluff because I know you guys all love it because you all sorely deserve some good pieces... Also obsessed with this video along with THE CHAINSMOKERS - It Won't Kill ya in Kyle Hanagami's YouTube channel. 

Quote of the day!

"I just want to quote a great movie and now I'm roasting my fans"

- TheOdd1sOut on Twitter

KEITH

Keith fell onto his bed with a sigh. The sudden impact rocked the bed, bouncing you awake. You let out a grunt as you drowsily turned to Keith. He stared at the ceiling with his left arm tucked under his mop hair. 

A warm wave of content warmed your stomach. Your body crawled over to Keith, shuffling closer to let your lips gently kiss the top of his forehead. "Can't sleep?" You whispered.

Keith lifted his hand into the mess of your hair, slowly twirling his fingers around the strands of your hair until he found your neck. A soft chuckle echoed in your mouth. Your body lined up against his with ease. Closing your eyes, you leaned your forehead against his while a smile. "Do you think you'll be able to sleep now?"

Keith smirked, sneaking a quick bittersweet kiss on your lips. "Maybe," he whispered.

You giggled, snuggling up against Keith's warm body. "Okay, what about now?"

Keith unfolded his arm, wrapping it around your shoulders as the two of you held each other tightly. "Yeah, I think I'll be able to get to bed now."

"You're such a cuddle addict," you chuckled.

"Don't tell anyone."

"Okay, it's our little secret." You snuck in another quick kiss before rolling around in bed, leaning back into Keith's chiselled chest as he held your waist tightly.

HUNK
Hunk needs bedtime story and milk

Hunk shuffled around in the kitchen, scurrying around like a mouse. Ever since he was a kid, his mother would repeatedly send him to bed with a warm glass of milk and a cookie with it. One of the first things you learned about Hunk was that no matter how determined he would be during his job or even his relationship, he would always collapse into the small child he was.

"Hunk?" You peered around from the kitchen, catching Hunk in the middle of his pantry raid.

Hunk slowly looked at you with his face slowly heating red. "Yeah?"

"Getting ready for bed?" You strolled across the tiled floor, settling your hand on his shoulder.

"Ahee... Yes..."

You laughed at his mumbled answer. "Do you want me to help?"

Hunk's eye sparkled instantly. "Would you?"

"Of course!" You reached into the pantry, handing him the box he was going for. The yellow cardboard rustled from the inside as you shook it alluringly. Hunk followed it like a tranced sailor under the spell of a siren. Without question, you handed the cookie over to Hunk as you placed a glass of milk in the microwave.