~ He catches you goofing around ~

"I LIFT MY HANDS UP IN THE AIR SOMETIMES SINGING MAYO KILLS ME AYO!!"

Seriously... it does... I can't have it in my burgers and stuff otherwise it's going to leave my body out of one exit or the other... I shall not specify it usually comes out of to make you think dirty xD

~~~~~~~~~~

Just one mini announcement... slash thing where I tell you guys something... ANYWAY!

I have decided to make one-shot stuff for every 10k or so reads. We just breached the 5k for reads and I am so thrilled to see this book getting some publicity. I was really worried at first because people were looking at the other Voltron book and not this one BUT! I have hope and now I want to give small thank yous. I've always been sucked into the animation side of YouTube and I can't do the same stuff they do so I shall give you the Baes of Marmora (TM thing) because I can't add every single male character in Voltron for free... It just takes too much time...

So! Let me know who you want to see first and what you want to see for the 5k celebration!

~~~~~~~~~~

Quote of the day!

'A wise man once said, "... Shoot I forgot, come back tomorrow"

- Suggested by A-RandomScrub 

KEITH

So... Let me tell you something about yourself... You have this weird that which you call cat-mode. This meant you had a tendency to mimic specific behaviours from cats. Keith already knew that there were sometimes you just physical affection and jumped to the ceiling with jump scares but boy he didn't know about this one.

You sat on the couch, playing on your phone when you started to feel really goofy. You eyed the kitchen and slowly snuck near the bedroom where you saw Keith sleeping on the bed. Because the room was messy, there was art stuff lying all around the room. Including a sharpie and permanent marker.

Your eye twitched at the horrible choice that was presented in front of you. Should you be mean and horrible to your loving boyfriend that worked late as an emo kid and kept secrets from you? Or be nice and leave him only with a moustache? NOPE! If you wanted something done, you have to do it yourself.

You quietly snuck onto the bed, acting like you were climbing in to get a nap but you were armed to the pen. You thought for a second about what you wanted to write and grinned wider than the Cheshire cat himself. You had to bite your tongue while you were scribbling all over his face to hold in your laugh.

Just before he started to wake up, you zoomed out of the room and assumed your previous couch position. Keith walked out with a tired look on his face. You turned as if finally noticing he was awake.

"Oh hey Keith, did you take a nap? You look tired," you said.

"...I think did, I just black out," Keith answered.

"Yeah you did, I could hear you snoring," you sniggered.

"Ugh, did I say anything while I was asleep?" Keith asked.

"Crunchy creamy chocolate cooling cupcake," you laughed.

Keith face palmed himself and strolled over to the bathroom. He softly closed the door behind him until you heard him screech like a parrot. "(Y/N)!!!" Keith screamed. "What the heck did you do to my face?!"