~ He gets jealous ~

Hey...

So I just realised that when I was trying to be a little realistic, I lost focus of what this book was meant to be. It wasn't supposed to be a school lesson or some kind of insight into what a real relationship should look like, although that's what I would like to do. It's just a book about having fun and enjoying our Paladin's reactions to specific things. I've been giving you guys pretty boring scenarios so I'll try to update some more interesting and mainstream ones. 

Hope you guys enjoy this one, we're putting our Paladins against the Baes of Marmora. Shout out to TheWhitePaladin , Daphnywos and VoltronNerd1 who commented the best conversation in my second book of Voltron Oneshots. I had the best time reading them complaining that the Baes of Marmora don't get the attention they deserve in one-shot books. Thanks to them I now call them the Baes of Marmora and it's just so entertaining xD

Quote of the day!

"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."

- George Carlin

KEITH

You were walking across the road from the apartment. Being stuck at home, finishing off assignments made you feel constricted and bored so you decided to go for a small walk. You turned down your earphones as you walked along the pedestrian crossing. When you were halfway, a car sped down the road, aiming right at you. You saw this a second too late. Just as you were about to be hit, a hand roughly reached out to pull you out of the way. 

You stumbled onto the other side, almost tumbling to the floor. "I don't know about you, but if I was that guy, I would be trying to give you way instead of running over a pretty girl like you." You looked up to a man, slim in form and gentle in feature, looking down at you with a playful grin.

"Uh, thanks," You said. You were grateful the guy was here to save you but you were a little on edge after he hit on you.

"So, am I going to get your name or do I have to guess?" The guy asked.

"Can I have your name first?" You asked.

"Regris," the guy answered.

"Huh," You said.

"Keith," a familiar voice said. You turned to see Keith walking by. You breathed an internal sigh of relief when you saw him but took in a sharp breath when you saw the look in his eyes. Keith smoothly walked to your side and wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Hey Keith, this is Regris," You said as calmly as possible.

"Hey man, nice to meet you," Regris said. He stuck out his hand and waited. Keith hesitated but shook his hand, much to your relief. "So, I'm guessing you're together," Regris said.

"Yes and we were just about to leave. Thanks for saving my girlfriend" Keith said sharply. Keith didn't wait for another second and moved away from the stranger, bringing you along with him. 

"Keith you could have been nicer to Regris," You said quietly.

"Who?" Keith asked.

"Re- Never mind" You mumbled. Keith stared straight ahead and never released his protective hold on your waist.