~ Him coming home from a mission ~

Funny story, I came up with this scenario when I was missing someone I love as well. Like I said previously, I've never been in a relationship before and I'm still not in one because of reasons but the feeling of missing someone is the worst thing ever. My little sister used to make take Dad's shirt when he was gone and sleep with it so that she could remember him and mum can't sleep well without him.

That feeling when you see them come back is the weirdest thing you can imagine. If you REALLY missed them, you just ran towards them and can't help but cry and shout their name. Other times, you just walk up to them with a smile and hug to welcome them home. It's a strange thing love, so simple that it's complicated. xD

I think everyone should define what love is. There's so much talk about, "Love is Love." For me, that's not an answer. It's like trying to explain what garlic bread is. You don't define garlic bread by saying, "Garlic bread is Garlic bread," NO! You explain it like this, "...

THE BEST TREAT THAT COMES WITH PIZZA WITH SOFT WHITE BREAD AND GARLIC MIX SPREAD ON THE SURFACE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU GAIN THAT FAT BUT NOT FEEL ANY GUILT CAUSE YOU KNOW IT TASTES GOOD AND YOU WANT IT. NEVER MIND DRUGS AND SEX GARLIC BREAD IS THE ESSENCE OF GOOD TASTING FOOD AND IS MY CHOCOLATE CAUSE I HATE CHOCOLATE BUT LOVE THIS LOAD OF CARBOHYDRATES AND FAT!!"

*Takes a deep breath

Yeah, garlic bread...Love you all, goodbye! xD

KEITH

You crawled into bed alone for the sixth time this week. You were finally adjusting to not having Keith around. Only one pair of dishes, cooking took less time, the house was a lot cleaner but the bed was warm on one side and cold on the other. There was no one to wake you up with a good morning or someone to say, "I love you." A deflated sigh escaped your mouth as you routinely changed into pyjamas while brushing your teeth, washing your face and climbing into bed.

You snuggled into your soft cushion, stroking Keith's pillow before slipping into the abyss of sleep. Minutes later, you felt the other side of the bed sag. Your drained eyes stared at a dark figure falling onto the bed with a groan. You panicked, drowsily lifting your upper body to immobilise the stranger but they chuckled.

"It's just me," Keith grinned.

"Keith?" You croaked. "When did you get back?" You asked.

"Just then, I came late but I managed to come here before it was too late. It's just past midnight," Keith answered. You slowly struggled to the alarm clock on the bedside table and saw that it was a minute past midnight.

"I went to bed around 8..." You whispered.

"Sorry I woke you up Princess," Keith frowned.

"No, its okay," you said. You fell back onto the bed and held Keith close. "I'm glad you're back," You smiled.

HUNK

"Hey! How was your day?" You asked. Hunk shuffled around on the other side of the line and grunted as a door closed harshly. "Uh Hunk, are you in a warehouse?" You asked.