~ Dressing into his old clothes ~

~~~~~~~~~

Hey! It's been a while. So... I have no excuse for not updating, so I am sorry for leaving you guys in the hang. If you guys have any ideas for scenarios, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Anything you want to see in the book, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

I am running low on ideas and updates will probably be slow for a while

~~~~~~~~~~

Quote of the week!

"And don't play that dumb hip hop music while you work out or I swear to Hercules I'm going to run someone over with an exercise bike!"  

-JaidenAnimations

KEITH

You were back at the cafe. It was strange coming to a day at work when... Your boyfriend's best friend was captured by a tech company that turned out to be driving towards world domination through economic means which lead to you and everyone else trying to rescue him and finally realising that your boyfriend was also a part of a secret ninja-thing organisation this entire time!

Phew, you needed to take a break. But this? Working a tedious work shift at a cafe, it was too much of a break for you. It was boring. Oblivious people walking in and out just wanting a snack or coffee in exchange for the money they earned. Where was the fun in that?

"Hi, can I have a flat white and a Nutella bagel please?"

You looked up and saw an elderly woman with a gentle smile on her face. You also smiled back, seeing that she was one of the few customers that didn't give a look of detest or nonchalant expressions.

"Sure, what size?"

"Just small please, I need to be able to hold it in my small hands after all."

You noticed a small shake in her hands as she held her purse to grab her wallet. You felt kind of bad and gladly took  the order, giving her priority even though you had two other orders that you received before the woman.

However, when you walked over to personally deliver the woman's coffee and snack. Something, or rather, someone tripped you over. The hot liquid gashed over the floor and burned through your thin shirt. You jumped at the hot contact, holding your shoulder and chest as the last of the heat sizzled against your skin.

"Damn it," you hissed. You quickly walked to the backroom and grabbed the mop to clean the mess. Some people gave you a small glance while others only turned at the slightest before resuming their previous task.

"Oh, I am so sorry (y/n) dearest. If I was a little younger, I would have immediately jumped out and helped you. Damn these inconsiderate youths," the woman hissed.

"D-Ho- Ms Smith?!" You stammered. "You're wearing different clothes and a hat! I didn't recognise you!"

Ms Smith burst out into laughter. Her bubbly personality really shone through her brightly coloured outfit. It was a lot better than that old fashion that captured her so much into wearing it almost every day.

"So (y/n), what has been occupying your days? I hope Keith has been gentle on you in the past few weeks."

A frown curled your lips.  "Ms Smith... Were you always this suggestive?"