~ Getting caught making out ~

Hehe, this is really weird for me to write.

I've never had a boyfriend in real life. I think I've only made out once (That is a completely off-topic thing!) so... Basically what I've written here is something I've learned while reading other books. I cannot deal with how cringy it was. I was researching how to do this scenario while not getting caught by my parents... That was not fun xD

Anyway! I hope you guys have fun reading this, don't get too carried away you nasty buggers!

Quote of the day!

"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose"

- Dillon Panthers, Friday Night Lights

KEITH

Last few weeks you were in then out of the house. Your assignment just turned into a massive workload and the café you were working with had just lost two employees. When you came back from work, Keith was in his bedroom. As soon as he heard someone walking up the stairs, his legs started speeding outside to see who it was.

Keith saw you halfway up the stairs and bit his lip, trying to resist the temptation of pressing you against the wall. He jammed his hands into his pocket and descended down with a nervous smile.

"Hey," Keith called out,  "How are you?"

"Oh, hey Keith," You sighed, "I'm not quite sure. I think the caffeine wore out an hour ago so I'm in a zombie-awake-mode." You let out a small groan, turning Keith slightly on, as you struggled with your backpack.

"Here, I'll take that" Keith lifted your pack and slung it over his shoulder.

"Thanks," You smiled. 

Keith walked you back to your apartment where you kissed him on the cheek. Keith grit his teeth before turning his face to press his lips against yours. You gasped and fell silent as Keith rolled his tongue into your mouth. You felt him slowly inch you closer to the door and felt the hardwood pressing against your back. Keith slowly combed his fingers through your hair, tugging it gently while kissing your neck just under your chin.

"Ahem," Ms Smith looked at the two of you with a smirk on her face. You blushed violently while Keith nervously combined his fingers through his hair. You tried to hide your face behind Keith's chest but you thought that would make it worse. "I suggest you get inside soon before the whole apartment makes a complaint" Ms Smith winked.

"Aheh, sorry about that" You apologised. Keith looked like he was going to go into cringe mode. You grabbed your backpack and unlocked the door before pulling Keith in with you.

"Not finished yet?" Keith smirked.

"Not even close," You whispered. Keith pressed you against the wall again and lifted your leg against his waist, attacking your neck with full force.

HUNK

You never thought of making out with Hunk all too often. There were some times when he sneakily placed a gentle kiss on the nape of your neck but he was often a hugger kind of guy. Hunk came to your house while everyone was gone. This time, he insisted on making garlic bread. You, however, didn't want to make it. Mostly because you knew that your mouth was going to water before you got the ingredients out. Hunk didn't give you a choice and got everything out of the cupboard.