~ Something really bad happens ~

...Yes... I am putting in a horrible event into the story. Everything will go wrong eventually. Just a shout out to the people who are in a really hard place. I'm not going to say, 'it's all going to be okay'  because sometimes it doesn't get any better. I'm not trying saying that things will never get better, what I'm trying to say is hold on when you drop down even further.

Sometimes you will find someone that just shines a light down on you and brings you up further than you ever thought. Hold onto those people. Truth be told, those kinds of people can be a blessing in disguise. For example, my little sister. She's five years younger than me. She is annoying and a pain in the arse. But she's also my greatest teddy bear and the one person I can talk to about the people I like, the troubles that I'm going through and in return, I can help her out as well. (It may sound like we have a great relationship but we still want to kill each other on a daily basis).

Other times you'll be hit with people who make your life just miserable. I am a Christian and I believe that there is a God who cares about us. A lot of people will ask, 'then why are all these bad things happening?' My answer is because there is also a being called Satan. I could go further but that's not what I'm here for. What I'm saying is, that those people who get more trouble than they deserve are usually hit because they're the strongest. You don't hit the weak, you hit the strong to become weak and conformed.

You, yes, I am talking to you. You are stronger than you think. You, are more beautiful than you realise. You, are smarter than you think. You're not a failure, you're not a defect and you are definitely NOT a mistake. I believe in you and I love you, I care about you. I may never see you in person but that does NOT make you any less of a friend. Just hold on my friend. There's always an end to the tunnel and you get to decide what ends there.

Quote of the day!

'If you work really hard and are kind, amazing things will happen.'

- Conan O'Brien

KEITH

You and Keith sat next to each other in the waiting room. Ms Smith just had an accident. She fell during one of her journey down the stairs. You didn't know what the extent of damage was. Keith was in shambles. He was fidgeting and staring into space like a madman. You didn't know how to help someone who was hurting this bad. You held his hand and squeezed it. Keith didn't reply, he just kept shaking his leg and staring.

As soon as you heard a pair of heels walking toward the waiting room you flicked your head to the door while Keith immediately stood up. "How bad is it?" Keith blurted out.

"Oh, sorry sir but I was coming to talk to (y/n)" the nurse said.

"What are you talking about?" Keith growled. "I came in with her to see the same person."

"Yes sir but this is different. (Y/n), can you come please?" The nurse asked.

"Wh-who am I seeing?" You asked. The nurse didn't answer but you followed. Your hands began to sweat and your whole body went hot. The nurse led you down a hallway with patients having their own visitors. You frowned and followed her into a single room. Three of the four quarters of the room had their curtains open and only one of them closed. You gulped and looked at the fourth one

"She wanted to see you personally before the surgery," The nurse said.

"Oh my gosh," You said. You wrenched the curtain apart and saw her on the bed. Your cousin lay on the bed with her skin as pale as ever. Your eyes watered at the sight of her in a hospital bed again. "Tabitha" You whispered. You slowly walked over to her and held her cold hand. "It's cold!" You exclaimed. You reached over to her neck and felt a slight pulse. You started to hyperventilate.