~ Having odd miscommunications ~

~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT IS THIS??!?! HOW MY GOODNESS GUYS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I WANT TO BUY YOU ALL CHICKEN NUGGETS AND GARLIC BREAD WITH A PIZZA PARTY SO WE CAN ALL BINGE WATCH VOLTRON TOGETHER AND SCREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Admit it guys, you've made this mistake before. You either heard something wrong and did the miscommunicated order or said something in a really weird way that caused the other person to be confused.

I don't know about you guys, but I have this weird thing that even though people are near me I always mishear things. One time I was sitting at the coffee table with my friends and I heard, "They're as light as Doritos." And I was very confused because just a few seconds ago, they were talking about Philosophy assignments. I can't even remember what they were saying, I just remember me thinking they were talking about food. xD I need halp.

Comment any embarrassing stories about you miscommunicating with your family or friends, you might not be the only one that has made a silly mistake.

KEITH

You had just come out of the shower, having your hair tossed up in a towel wrap and wearing loose clothes that hung over your damp body. It had been a long day. The weather was getting sour and the grey skies made you feel unmotivated for the last twenty-four hours. Keith was also feeling the lazy vibe, ignoring most calls from Kolivan and refusing to leave the bed.

You walked over to the apartment kitchen flicked the kettle on to boil some water. If anything was going to make you feel better, it was going to be a nice cup of (insert hot beverage that included boiled water). While the water was boiling, you unravelled your hair.

"Hey Keith, is the hair dryer in the room?" You called out.

"What the heck are you talking about? We don't- What's a pear fryer?" Keith shouted. You stared at the open bedroom door as Keith crawled across the bed to poke his head out. "What are you talking about Princess?" He asked.

You cracked up laughing, registering what happened and clutched your stomach. Keith stared at you from the bedroom and looked at you dumbfoundedly. "Sorry Keith, I was asking if the hairdryer was in the room and you thought-" You blew your cheeks about, trying to hold yourself from bursting into a fit of laughter. "You thought I said pear-fryer instead."

Keith slammed his head into the pillow and you could swear you heard him chuckling at what happened as well. "We are never telling Lance what happened here," Keith sighed.

"I bet his was worse than ours."

HUNK

"BUN-BUN!" Hunk screeched. You looked at your boyfriend from the kitchen, glaring at him as he crouched near the chicken coop. Your granny flat was shaped like an L with the backyard between you and the original owners of the house. Since your kitchen was near the corner, you had a good view of the backyard and the inside bit of the main house.