~ The blush challenge ~

Hiiii! It's been a while but I am back with fortnightly updates. I know my absence has been a very big disappointment to you all but now that I have time back in my hands, I want to be able to finish this book properly as I feel I owe this to all of you and even more.

Thank you for your patience and I dare you not to fangirl or squeal after reading EVERYTHING. Losers have to confess some weird kink they have :P

(But please try not to reveal it in too much detail xD)

KEITH

Hours slowly ticked by as you and Keith struggled to look at each other in the eye. You eventually ended up lying flat out on the couch, scrolling through social media. Now and then your eyes would flick to Keith, sitting at the dining table. Your lips frowned in contemplation.

Keith never blushes, never has he ever blushed unless it over a petty issue or event. Most of the blushes were results over dumb arguments or random incidents. Slowly your thoughts became audible. 

Keith turned over his shoulder. You had been murmuring to yourself for the past few minutes. "Hey," Keith walked over the carpet and took a seat near you, "Is everything okay."

You panicked, quickly shutting off your phone. "Yeah-yeah! Everything's okay," you stuttered. The heartbeat in your chest wildly screamed out in protest. You were not okay. Keith almost saw that challenge!

Keith raised a brow, casting a glance to your phone. It was suspiciously brought closer to your chest and it made him wonder why you would be hiding something so personal from him. His face softened into a concerned expression. "Are you sure? Is there something you want to tell me, Princess?"

You looked down at your phone and grimaced. He thought you were possibly looking at someone else. "Oh," you set down your phone between the two of you. "Keith, I wasn't looking at someone else-" you took in a sharp breath, "-it's just that I got a text from Pidge and it's kind of personal. I didn't expect anything like that to come from her."

Keith slowly nodded his head. Your argument made sense but something was still off. "Alright then, let me know if you need help." You smiled as Keith slowly stood up from the couch. "I'll take Cosmo on a walk, do you think you could make dinner before we come back?"

"I'll come with you." You quickly jumped off the couch and ran to the bedroom. You rummaged through a small pile of clothes to pull a grey hoodie and leggings. There was no way that you were going to walk outside in the evening in booty shorts and a t-shirt. "Okay coming!" You cried.

Cosmo and Keith began to head out and down the stairs as you assumed the role of closing and locking the door behind you. The walk was slow at first, filing out of the apartment building and into the streets. At first, Cosmo was the centre of your attention. His blue coat and fluorescent yellow eyes always caught the attention of a curious stranger or awed child. It wasn't a proper walk with the dog until someone asked what the hell you did to his coat.

While Keith was distracted, you thought hard on the challenge. How were you going to make him blush? The only thing that ever made him blush was when you accidentally turned him on. Your face immediately steamed red as you remembered how awkward it was after that. You had to shake your head and hands to rid yourself of that fuzzy, nerve-wracking feeling inside your chest.

"Babe?" Keith turned around to see you suddenly flailing your hands like a chicken. "What's wrong?"

"Gah- nothing." You gave yourself one last shake. "I just remembered something."