|Shiro x reader| C H E A T O R R E F E R E N C E? [25K Special]

~~~~~~~~~~

Heh heh, sorry guys. This was supposed to come out earlier but I had a mental blank for what to do here. Thank goodness for Pinterest and random pins that have really cute posts. If I find the pin, I'll put it on top and show you what made me write this. Enjoy!

Cheerio! <3

~~~~~~~~~~

The clock kept ticking from its white perch as it stared at you sadistically, watching each one of its locked students crumble and fail at the pop quiz that the teacher gave you fifteen minutes before you were all dismissed from your second to last week of school.

You struggled on the first five questions but the last few were easy. Within ten minutes, you were finished with a double checked paper. The clock looked at you with dismay. Flicking a snarky expression at the clock, you poked your tongue at the white block. With a sigh, you relaxed into your seat, spying a struggling student. 

He sat next to you, staring at the last five questions, flicking his eyes between the paper, his pencil and the clock. He brushed his strong fingers through his ruffled hair, biting his lip anxiously. He was in trouble and there was no way he was going to be able to answer these non-multiple-answer question without getting them wrong.

You glanced at the teacher. The substitute was doing her own thing, possibly marking the work. The only other time she wasn't looking at the class to check was when she was looking at the clock. Maybe something could be done.

You quickly grabbed a small piece of paper and wrote the answers, writing the question number on the left with the answers on the right. While the teacher wasn't looking, you disassembled your pencil, making sure the student on the left wasn't watching you. You stuffed the answers in and 'accidentally' bumped his table.

Then pencil recently placed on his desk fell to the ground and fatefully rolled away. He groaned quietly. You feigned guilt tapped him on the shoulder as he bent down to search for his only pencil.

"Here, use my pencil." You offered your pacer with a remorseful face.

The boy gave you a dirty look, probably for making him lose his pencil, but accepted the pencil gladly. Noticing that there was a little bit of paper sticking out from inside, he disassembled the pencil to reveal a cheat sheet. He stared at the torn paper with wide eyes. He looked to you to which you replied with a friendly smile.

The boy looked back at the clock. 

30 seconds left.

He rushed to jot down the answers.

3...

2...

1...

"Time's up."

The class stood up in unison, handing in their papers at the desk. The boy handed his sheet but sat back down, unlike the others who were packing their bags and leaving. You didn't mind him, packing your own bag. 

The boy quickly scribbled something down on a torn piece of paper and stuffed it back into your pacer before tapping your shoulder. He gave you a smile and handed your mechanical pencil back.

"Thanks for helping me (y/n)."

"No problem Shiro," you grinned.

As you walked out you noticed a piece of paper was stuck inside, obviously sticking out its arm to get your attention. You laughed, disassembling the pencil. It was the cheat sheet, but something was written on the back.

Thanks for the help, but... Can I ask for another favour?

Will you go out with me?

"Yes!" You exclaimed. "Oh, crap." You quickly clamped your hand over your mouth. 

Almost everyone gave you a look for a second before turning their attention to their lockers or each other.

You blushed in embarrassment and tried to run out of the hallway but someone tapped you on the shoulder.

"Was that a 'yes' I heard?"

You turned around to see Shiro in all his glory standing in front of you with a smirk.

You nervously stuck your thumbs under the straps of your backpack and gulped. 

"...Yes..." You mumbled.

Suddenly you were swept off the floor. You yelped at Shiro lifting you up before setting you down.

"Sh-Shiro we're still at school!" You gasped.

"I don't care, how does 5 on Saturday sound?" Shiro asked.

You looked into Shiro's raven eyes and nodded with an open smile. "It sounds great."