~ Someone doubts your relationship ~

Requested by: Risk_Dash

Hey! Requests are finally being answered! Sorry about dis, I had a bit of a problem figuring out ideas. I usually can't do requests that are like, "Can you do a Keith x reader please?" I need details because creating something from scratch and then realising that they didn't like what you wrote is really sad and aggravating. Hope you enjoy this, even though it's a little bit rushed...

Quote of the day!

"There isn't a way things should be. There's just what happens, and what we do"

- Terry Pratchett, A Hat Full of Sky

KEITH

You walked along with Keith to the farmer's market. Keith had been a little weird lately. He had been a lot more retracted from you. In the beginning, Keith was really friendly and loved to spend time with you but now he wanted to be alone. You wondered what happened and tried to ask what went wrong but nothing came up. This was one of those rare days when Keith asked you to go somewhere with him. Ms Smith wanted some organics so she asked you and Keith to get something from the Farmer's market.

"So..." You said slowly. Keith looked at the stall blatantly.

"Do you have the list that Ms Smith gave us?" Keith asked.

"Uh, yeah" you answered. You reached into your back pocket and produced a small piece of paper with the listed items.

"Onions, parsley, some bread, apricot jam and something for each of us" You read aloud.

"Okay, let's go over to the stall over there and see what they have" Keith suggested.

"Sure, but... Can we talk about something?" You asked.

"About what?" Keith asked.

"Your sudden overtake of emoness" You answered. Keith looked away and sighed deeply. That sigh was never good.

"I'll... It's nothing" Keith said.

"It's not 'nothing," You said.

"It's nothing" Keith growled. You shot him a glare and looked back at the stall, looking through what the man had. You spied a variety of jams and bread. "Do you have apricot jam?" Keith asked.

"I sure do" the man smiled. He fingered along the third row of jams and plucked one from the stand. "Is this for the beautiful lady?" He asked.

"It's actually for my next door neighbour. She finds it hard to go up and down the stairs without assistance and asked us to get some groceries together" Keith answered.

"Together?" The man asked curiously. He considered you two, flicking his eyes between you and Keith. "Have you ever considered why she asked for the two of you together?" He asked.

"Because we're dating?" You asked.

"Exactly, some people need to spend more time with each other. If your neighbour was able to pick up on that then she's probably onto something" he answered.

"Are you saying that I'm not treating her properly?" Keith questioned.

"Is he treating your properly?" The man asked. You flushed, feeling a chill run up your spine. He had been really secretive lately and the thoughts of what he could be doing scared you.