~ Comforting one another ~

Yeah, I know. I've been dead.

I've been crying over the Harry Potter series

And my assignments

And BNHA

This particular scenario was a bit of therapy. There is a ton that is half done and I can't seem to pull myself to finish them. I guess, having to finish my work without friends and people has really taken a toll. It's hard to write about love and being in love now. I'm being honest with you guys, each of the things (y/n) is going through is almost on par with what I've been going through.

So, enjoy these shorts. It's messy, kind of like my life right now, but I won't make any more promises about my activity here. I don't sleep more than 5 hours a day anymore. Thank you to those who have been sticking around for so long, I really owe you guys.

Anyway, enjoy spending time with the Voltron guys. <3

KEITH

You cracked your back, taking a good long look at the empty café. Finally, the clock had hit 11 pm and boy were you ready to head home... You just had to clean the floor, make sure all the equipment was turned off or softly running and lock every window and door before heading out. You were thankful food cleanup was already finished but couldn't your team stay the last thirty minutes to help you out? Just once?

You heaved a sigh. Initially, your heart was set on being a top-notch worker. Perhaps the manager would notice and praise you with a reward. But hopeful wishes usually just stay hopeful wishes when the world is just a run-down alley. No one ever stops for anything.

Drowsily, you got to work. A whole floor sweep later someone decided to walk through the store doors. 

Bold. You thought as a scowl cracked through. "The sign says the store is closed."

"Yeah, but I just wanted to make sure my girlfriend isn't walking home when it's about to rain."

Your head perked upright when you heard Keith's voice. A tired laugh pathetically left your mouth. "Keith," you wheezed, "it's you."

"Man," Keith chuckled. He gently pried the broom out of your hand and set it against the closest wall. "You must be exhausted."

You combed your fingers into your hair and sighed. "It's been- It's been a long and hard day."

Keith looked back at the café. "Hey, what else have you got left to do?"

You blinked your drowsiness away. You thought back to the chores left, hand on face. "Windows need to be locked and so do the rest of the doors. Mainly the bathroom and storage room. Keith-" you pressed your hands against the sides of your head "just go home, okay? I'll finish up here and I'll be there to make dinner."

"Dinner?" Keith scoffed. He flung his hand towards the clock in disbelief. "Babe, it's almost midnight!" He sighed. His eyes clouded with loving concern. Carefully, he set you down near a table and made you lean down against it. He even threw his jacket around your shoulders as your eyes started to droop. "I'll do the rest, just sleep for now."

You didn't hear the last part. Initially, you fought off sleep. Guilt gnawed at you. But Keith's loving command lulled you into dreamland. In a second, you were out like a light.