~ Waxing each other ~

~~~~~~~~~~

Hippity hoppity- University is horrible and we all need garlic bread...

Also I just realised that I have so many unfinished scenarios and all of y'all have been hanging on the edge for too long so I'm gonna haul my ass until I finish dis book.

Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

KEITH

You rubbed your hands in glee as Keith lay on your bed belly down.  Cosmo stood by curiously watching from the doorway. He inched closer and closer, tilting his head on confusion.

Several product and weird socks were placed on the side of the bed while Keith lay on the bed, almost whimpering. Cosmo blinked in surprise as you started to smirk, even laugh.

 Keith turned over his shoulder with a pleading look. "Is this necessary?" He asked.

You sighed. "Keith, I told you already. Summer is coming if you don't want your black hair covering your sweaty skin, you have to wax it. Shaving does nothing, trust me, I know."

Keith groaned, planting his face on the pillow as he anxiously waited for his impending doom. "Just make sure it's quick, Princess."

"Oh, believe me, Keith." You slowly peeled your waxing strips and placed the first one on the back of his leg. "I will." You gently massaged the strip, counting in your head. "Okay, Keith. I'm going to count to three and I'll peel it off."

Keith signalled you with a thumbs up, hugging the pillow tighter.

"1... 2-" 

"OW!" Keith hollered. "What the heck happened to 3?!"

"3," you smiled. You waved the hairy strap the air. "Got it."

"You're such a sadist," Keith whined. Cosmo jumped onto the bed and lay next to Keith, whining with him.

"Aww," You almost felt bad for causing pain to both Keith and Cosmo but a blank piece of skin was shinning in front of you. The rest of his leg was covered in his winter jungle hair. "I'm sorry Keith, but... You still need to wax the rest of your legs."

Cosmo let a low growl as he glared at you. You glared back with a raised brow. "I'm taking you to the vet as well to make sure you have been a good boy over the winter. You're also going to be thoroughly brushed, young man."

The doggo pressed against Keith, fearing the word 'vet.' His gaze quickly averted to the door. There was no escaping you.

"I promise dishes and laundry for the next week and I'll treat both of you afterwards."

"Just get it over with quickly!"

"Okay," you chirped. You quickly smothered over some more wax, waited and yanked off the second strip.

"OW!"

HUNK

You and Hunk waited anxiously at the salon. Neither of you could bear the thought of doing this at home with no supervision. In the hands of a professional, what could go wrong?