Author's Note

нιѕ ωєαρση

By: Princess T

Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.

Cover by Ashfantasy

Please note:
1) I do not allow translation of this story in any language or dialect, even the credits are all mine.

2) Do not copy this story and do not post this on any website.

3) Please let me know immediately if you see this on any other website, I'd appreciate it dearly.

4) This book is a work of the imagination solely. Places, locations etc are all made up. If they do exist then it's just a coincidence. (Except for obvious exceptions)

This book is being made mostly for the older crowd and open minded crowd as well. Probably 16+ because it will contain chapters that are adult themed. It will contain strong language, drugs and obviously sex.

I won't have a specific time to update a new chapter but I will try my best to do so whenever I can which won't be more than a week.

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 26/01/18
𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱: 18/02/20

_____

"Somethings will change baby, wait till you read the new contract" He whispered into my ear— nibbling softly and then trailing down to my jawline.

"Huh?" I asked, confused and turned on at the same time.

"I want you in a different way now" His hand ran up my back, touching me sensually. I couldn't believe it was Zayn that was talking.

"I want your legs sprawled out on my desk, showing me what I want. I want to remember what it feels like to be buried deep inside of you." He mumbled the words as he kissed my skin. With such words leaving his lips— it was harder for me to control my inner whore.

He brought his hand between us and between my thighs. I stopped breathing as I just stood completely frozen.

He ran his finger over my clothed vagina— breathing erotically in my ears.

"This is mine, All. Fucking. Mine."

Muna Brooks, a girl that comes across as uptight and snobbish to those who don't know her. Her aim has always been to just get by for what she loves most, her mother.

Zayn Malik, a billionaire who appears to be heartless to everyone that crosses his path. He wasn't always this way but he has his reasons— Everyone does.