LV

I promise to love you fiercelyIf only you'll crave me madly- Alison Malee

If only you'll crave me madly
- Alison Malee

Venor Yard - Hey Girl

ZAYN'S POV

"No!" She pushed me away, anger and want in her eyes. I blinked at her, diverting my gaze back to her swollen lips and before I could look back into her eyes, she pulled me back in by my t-shirt and smashed her lips to mine.

Fuck it felt good. . .

It felt soo fucking good to taste her lips after soo damn long. I craved her soo much that it physically hurt to have her soo close and not be able to touch her the way I wanted.
I swear I've never wanted anyone the way I want this woman. She doesn't know it yet but she fucks with my entire being. She's the only weapon that can destroy me, not even a gun.

She thrusted her tongue into my mouth, fighting for control and I let her. I reached for her waist, pulling her over my body so she was straddling me.
The feel of her body against mine awoken a beast within me. My nails sunk into her hips and she moaned into my mouth, kissing me deeper than she was already.

I wrapped my arms around her so her perfect chest was pressed against mine. Fuck how I wished she was wearing a dress so I could feel just how wet she was for me.
I began fighting her for dominance and this time she let me win so I could kiss her the way I wanted. I sunk my teeth into her bottom lip until I could taste blood on my tongue and she groaned.
I couldn't believe I was kissing her, up until I could touch her, I didn't believe I was actually seeing her.

She pulled away softly and leaned her forehead against mine as we struggled to breathe. She screwed her eyes shut but I couldn't, I didn't want to risk closing my eyes and opening it to her being gone.
Her mouth hung opened, barely touching mine as we shared the same air. I was hungry for her. I captured her bottom lip between my teeth, biting it softly before releasing it and repeating the process all over again.
Her breath was shaky. She smelled soo fucking divine.

Her eyes snapped open, glaring at me for a second before pulling away and looking away.
"This isn't talking," She bit her upper lip but instantly released it when my eyes snapped at it. I was fucking craving her. It was mental torture that she was soo close but not mine. I couldn't boldly reach out and touch her whenever and wherever I wanted to.

She looked back at me and my entire world stopped. It took me sooo fucking long to realized that I've loved her all along. That along the line of being with her, I ceased to want Kimberly even though I thought so. The strong feelings I had towards her that was soo unexplainable has always been love.

I fucking love her. Deeply. Completely and utterly in love with her.
"Who gave you the right to decide for me?"
I was angry but mostly at myself because I let her. She blinked at me, attempting to pull away completely but I instantly held her down. I will never let her leave me ever again.
"What?"
She was clearly confused as she furrowed her brows at me. Her beautiful face forming into a deep frown.
"I wasn't going to choose her. I wanted you but you thought you had the right to choose for me. Who gave you that right?"
Tears formed in her eyes as she watched me. A second went by before a glare took over her features.
"You fucking thought it was okay to jump in bed with her Zayn. Who told you that was fucking okay?"
Her chest was heaving up and down soo fast I thought she was going out of breath.
I opened my mouth to speak but honestly I had nothing to say— I really fucked up.
"You made your fucking choice when you said to hell with me and left me standing there, when you fucking kissed her in the study and when you had sex with her on the bed we shared, not giving a fuck if I was okay."
She had every right to be angry and the more she spoke, my heart broke into a trillion pieces. I really fucked up. It has drowned me every single day for the last seven months.