II

At that moment he need to consume her,To fill her, to mark her as his

To fill her, to mark her as his. . .
Just as she needed to open herself to him,
To be desired, taken, owned.

John legend - Tonight

He looked like he couldn't believe what he was hearing— he knew I needed the money after all.
     "Why?" He asked, walking closer to me. There was just something in his eyes that seemed different from the Zayn I knew when he knelt before me. I can't explain it no matter how hard I try but it felt different like he was seeing me differently.
     I hadn't even noticed when he had slipped on his boxers earlier. My mind was jumbled up. My heart was pounding in my chest and I was a nervous wreck. If there was anything I wanted, was to be by his side forever.

     But things don't always happen the way we'd like them to.

His cold palms touched both sides of my thighs, spreading them wider to get comfortable. He looked vulnerable and desperate all at once— a state I've never seen him in. Shivers ran down my spine at the contact and I wanted to touch him, to cup his face and kiss him deeply but I didn't. . . I couldn't.
     My eyes lingered on his beautiful pink lips and I couldn't help licking mine. He remained silent and when I looked back up, he was staring directly at me. No trace of a smile on his face, he had returned to the physique I knew all too well and that scared me. I liked the Zayn I'd been experiencing all day.
     "It's just. . . umm I don't. . . I—"
I stuttered. First of all, how did he expect me to focus with him that close to me? My mind could do anything but focus. Not to mention the way he looked about ready to make me change my mind. He looked almost sad but I doubt it.
     Why would Zayn be sad? I meant nothing to him, he always made sure to point that out and even though I wish that wasn't the case— that sad reality is what it is.
     "Why Muna?"
     He asked huskily and sounded almost defeated, he leaned his forehead on mine and my breath hitched. He began drawing circles on my thighs. I shut my eyes tightly, trying not to feel, to stop the sensations running throughout my body.

'Get away from me' I wanted to say but couldn't bring myself to do it.
     "Answer me!"
He demanded as he inched his hands further up. I was dumbfounded as to what he was doing. Why he was touching me this way— he's never done this before.
     I opened my mouth to talk but moaned when he ever so gracefully dug his nails into my flesh. He buried his face into the crook of my neck and begun his sweet torture.
     Pulling me closer, his hands wrapped around my back as I was barely seated on the bed at that point. He sunk his teeth into my neck and I winced in pain but it felt so fucking good. My eyes widened as realization sunk in.

He gave me a love bite. The only marks he has ever left on my body were marks of his intense sexual pleasures but never a love bite. . .
     He licked ever so gently and I moaned yet again, my hands fisted the sheets in order not to touch him but heck did I want to. I felt yet another sharp pang of pain and before I could stop myself, my hands flew to the back of his neck..