XLII

SPELLBOUNDThe very suggestionOf your words, she said-Binds my wrist tighterThan any rope- Michael Faudet

SPELLBOUND
The very suggestion
Of your words, she said-
Binds my wrist tighter
Than any rope
- Michael Faudet

About an hour has passed since we took off. As expected the interior of his jet is breathtaking. A few staff were on board to attend to our needs but nothing over the top. We had our much needed privacy for the most part.
     "Really. . .don't sweat it!"
Zayn buried his face in the crook of my neck. I've been on edge about meeting his sisters since we took off.
I ignored him with a sigh— scraping his scalp with my nails.
     "Come on, you've met Waliyha. She was nice."
He pulled away to watch me and I chuckled. After the argument we had I barely kept in touch with her even though we've had a few casual conversations. I had to hold myself back from reminding him of how he flipped the fuck out.
     "It's not whether they're nice or not. It's if they'd like me or not."
I pouted which caused him to smile.
     "Doesn't matter. I like you plus I don't give a fuck if my sisters like you or not—"
     "—Well I do."
I dared him to say something stupid again and he sighed.
     "Baby, come here!"
He pulled me onto his laps effortlessly and I let him. He buried his face between my breasts— evidently inhaling my scent which caused me to roll my eyes. Honestly, he's very clingy but I like it though, his touch is my cure.
     "I'd be by your side 24/7, you have nothing to worry about but if you do find yourself worrying, tell me and I'd kiss it away."
I couldn't hold in my smile as he spoke. Fuck I love him— with my every being.
     "Promise?"
He pulled away instantly and stuck out his pinky. It's times like that that makes me love him more. When he becomes the softest man I've ever been with. I laughed as we pinky promised. He laid quick kisses on my lips at which I giggled.
     He brings out such happiness in me that I never knew I had. As much as loving him has taken me to a dark place— it has also brought me to the brightest place I can ever remember.

     "I've been wanting to give you something. Promise you won't freak out!"
He began to lay kisses on my skin— pulling down my blouse to expose more of my cleavage.
     "Depends on what it is."
I said honestly and he sighed, barely pulling away to look at me..
     "You're soo fucking beautiful, you know?"
His gaze was full of admiration and I couldn't handle it. I smirked, biting my upper lip specifically to mess with his head and it worked.. His grip on my hips tightened, followed by a light chuckle..
     "Kiss me!"
He ordered and fuck was I willing to oblige. I smashed my lips to his— my palms holding his face firmly as I sucked the life out of him. I moaned into his mouth as I felt his fingertips on my waistband underneath my dress.
     Eagerness quickly took over me and I wanted to fuck him— to hear him moan my name and hope that I'm the only one that has ever made to him lose his shit like that.. Instantly, I began grinding on him.
     I broke our kiss, leaning my forehead on his as I continued to move the lower region of my body.
     I jerked my body at the feel of a cold metal being rubbed across my stomach. It honestly turned me on even more— knowing he could physically hurt me but wouldn't. He continued to move it and I was beginning to wonder what it was.
     He slipped it into my thong
     "Don't refuse it!"
He whispered, connecting his lips to mine for a short kiss before pulling away to allow me to take a look— which I instantly did..
     I pulled the object out of my underwear and for a moment I was dumbfounded as I stared at it. A black card.