X

"I have a proposal for you—" Zayn said, all too familiar words— words I've heard before and hence why I'm here and know who the fuck he is in the first place

Zayn said, all too familiar words— words I've heard before and hence why I'm here and know who the fuck he is in the first place.
I stared at him in silence, contemplating on what my reply should be. He looked calm but I've also known Zayn long enough to know he was beyond angry and trying to control himself.
"I'm not interested."
I stated firmly. I had no idea what he was going to say but I didn't want to hear it.
My mind was made up— I want nothing to do with Zayn, for the sake of my mental health.
My life hasn't been the smoothest, I've been through a lot of fucked up things and the last thing I wanted was to fall back into a situation involving Zayn in any way.
However, he didn't look discouraged. He took a few steps closer to me, my heels enabling us to be the same height.
"You haven't heard what it's going to be."
"—I don't want to know, I don't want a part of anything involving you."
I bluntly replied, my mind having a mouth of its own.

His confident physique faded, a look of hurt flashed through his eyes. As usual, they were gone as soon as they appeared.
"Please hear me out!"
He begged, stepping closer than he already was which caused the hair on my body to stand.
I couldn't understand why he was being so persistent. That wasn't the Zayn I know. The Zayn I know never begged, he made an offer and that's it— you take it or leave it.
What was this proposal that he was so desperate to make?
I shook my head no.
"No Zayn. Let's just leave things the way they are."
I pleaded also— wanting him to understand where I was coming from as well.
"And which way is it?" He asked.
I was speechless— not knowing how to reply.
"—Laying on your back for Nick?"
He added. My eyes snapped in his direction— my body tensed.

Fucking asshole.

I felt really insulted but then again what did I expect? I sold myself to him, I shouldn't expect him to think highly of me or have any form of respect for me.
I chuckled bitterly— trying my hardest to hide my heartbreak.
"I'm not having this discussion with you. Whoever I decide to fuck is my own business."
I tried to walk past him but he blocked my way.
"No, it isn't."
He growled, sending my anger to the roof.
What fucking nerves?
"Do you always harass all the women who signed your damn contract?"
I snapped, asking randomly because nothing was making sense.
This is the man I would have given up my life just to get his attention, love and heart— all of which never happened and now? Now he suddenly finds me relevant?
"Are you always this hard to talk to?"
He answered my question with a question.
"Only when nothing seems to make sense. What do you really want from me?"
His eyes darkened, he brought his hands up, pulling me swiftly into his chest.
I gasped because I wasn't expecting it.
"What the fu—"
I was cut off by Zayn's lips on mine. His hand holding tightly onto my waist as he molested my mouth. Without bothering to ask for permission his tongue pushed it's way into my mouth. He walked forward causing me to walk backwards as well. My back hit the cold wall— in the corner and away from sight.