XIX

I want to be the victim of his errors- Marquis De Sade

- Marquis De Sade

It wasn't even a second after and he swiftly spun me around and smashed his lips to mine. Forcing his tongue into my mouth— my head firmly between his palms. I loved this side of him also, his sex starved side. I knew he was going to fuck me like I was the only woman he was laying eyes on since he was born. Intense and rough at the same time. I began to imagine him choking me until I couldn't breathe as he thrust into me and I shuddered in our kiss. What even drove me more crazy was the fact that I could taste myself.
"No one can ever taste better than you do, you make me want to die between your legs."
His voice was much more huskier than ever— like he had a cold that wouldn't go away. It was the sexiest thing ever. He pulled me off the wooden sculpture— still kissing me as he began to walk me backwards and I let him guide me.
My leg hit the bed and he pushed me down gently, watching me fall as my eyes snapped open, letting out a low gasp.
"Take off your blouse and spread your legs!"
He cleared his throat, looking down at me until I started to pull my blouse over my head. For the split second of distraction, he wasn't in front of me anymore. I looked around for him and found him standing in front of a drawer at the far end, pulling out what looked to be handcuffs, a rope, vibrator, a dildo, and a blindfold? I furrowed my brows because he had agreed he wouldn't use it on me— at least not today.
Slowly, he began to walk back to me, his eyes never straying away from my very exposed sex. He licked his lips, bringing his gaze back to mine and smirked. My heartbeat accelerated— my chest heaving up and down as I struggled to breathe just at the sight of him.
"I know you said no baby, but I really want to see you naked beneath me and absolutely vulnerable."
His eyes darkened, pure lust emitting from them. There was no way I could fucking say no after the way he looked at me— I could tell that just the thought drove him wild. Apart from finding it extremely sexy— it was strange because it wasn't going to be his first time blindfolding me but he was acting like it.
"Anything you want daddy." I teased and I have no idea how it was possible for his eyes to darken any further but it did.

Without wasting a single second, I was bound to the headboard by handcuffs that had thick foam around it and I assumed it was to protect my hands from getting hurt. He had never used those on me before.
He planted a soft kiss to my lips after securely bounding me to the bed. He pulled back and looked at me— an expression that I couldn't pinpoint but it wasn't just a plain and simple look, it was intense yet normal, like he was staring into my soul but wasn't.
"I want to try something new with you, well not exactly new, just something I haven't done with you."
The more he spoke, the more my face dropped and I tried to hide the fact that I wasn't pleased. Not because of the idea of something new but the thought of knowing he did it with probably other Victoria Secret's looking models opened a room for comparison. Men tend to compare their sexual encounters— likewise women.
He squinted his eyes— fully aware of the fact that I was somewhat hesitant.
"Maybe another time then, we'd do something different."
He stated, leaning in to kiss me but I spoke up.
"—No."
"I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to do Muna, I told you this contract is different. It's no longer about my dick only, but your pleasure as well. I intend to fuck you like I love you."
His last words kept ringing bells in my head as I stared up at him with parted lips. I was itching to touch him again, wanting to break the rules if it wasn't for the fact that the stupid handcuffs were preventing my movements.
However, without thinking, I wrapped my legs around his waist. Still trying to block out the words that just left his lips so it wouldn't sink me deeper into his aura.
"He said 'like'. . . He said 'like'"
I chanted repeatedly as he just stared back at me.
"It's crazy that you haven't noticed yet, your pleasure is my pleasure."
I barely spoke but I knew he heard every word. Lust took over his features to the extent that it couldn't be hidden even if he tried.
He smashed his lips on mine again, extremely rough this time. He pushed his tongue into my mouth dominantly— bringing his left hand to my hip, sinking his nails into my flesh which caused me to moan from both pain and pleasure.

I began to grind myself up against him and he groaned into our kiss, moving his lower body to grind against me to cause friction.
"Uhhh."
I moaned as he forced his tongue further into my mouth. He was kissing me like a hungry dog.
"No no no."
He grabbed my waist firmly to stop my movements, his breath labored.
"Not yet babygirl, not yet."
He pulled away into a siting position between my legs and reached for the blindfold. He watched me lustfully, trailing his eyes over my naked body and back to my heating gaze.
"You look soo sexy laying underneath me—" He leaned in with the cloth between his fingers and I took a deep breath before I was consumed by darkness. His breath hovered over my face as I drowned in anticipation. He pecked me quickly and began to trail down my body as he brought his hand up to grab my breast firmly— squeezing softly which caused me to arch my back.
He laid soft kisses all over my stomach on his way down my body. Biting and sucking every skin his lips touched. He brought his face between my core— stopping his movements but also enabling me to know his presence due to his breath. Slowly, he kissed my left thigh softly and then the right— absolutely ignoring where I needed him the most. I thrusted up my hips but he was fast enough to pin me back to the bed, chuckling to himself and that caused me to smile.
He was being entirely different, treating me with tenderness. I love this Zayn even more but I'm more scared of him. This could only destroy me more.

Finally, his tongue made contact with my sex. His tongue worked its way around, willing me to release cries of pleasure. My wrist began to sting as I constantly tried to free myself from the handcuffs. Everything was too overwhelming as my head became fuzzy from the pleasure that coursed throughout my body. . . He inserted a finger, pumping in and out repeatedly.
"Uuuhhh."
I moaned softly, arching my back as he went in deeper and deeper. He created space between us and I couldn't feel him anymore as I took strangled breaths. Suddenly, I felt him bring something to my core and I quickly concluded that it was a dildo because his skin wasn't in contact with mine at all. He paused and all I could hear was his laboured breath as I tried to calm my beating heart down.
He pushed it into me slowly— stretching my walls. All I could think about were his eyes on me as he looked forward to having his way with me.
"Uhhh."
I moaned, wishing it could be his dick instead of the dildo but that didn't stop the pleasure that coursed through my veins. He pulled it out slowly, almost completely before thrusting it back in. I fisted the sheets instantly— arching my back in pleasure as I cried from the alien feeling. A dildo was never something I invested my money in but damn.
He began to pump faster, in and out of me, willing me to cry more and for a second I was scared my neck would snap as I arched my body off the bed. I desperately wanted to see him at that point. To see his face as he looked at me— his pleasured filled eyes. It was always torture whenever he blindfolded me.
"Do you like it?"
He asked out of the blue— his voice almost none existent. I opened my mouth to speak but he went even faster, causing me to release curse words.
"Does it feel good?" He grunted.
"P—Please let me see you."
I begged, trying to free myself but to no avail.
He ignored me, pumping faster and that only increased my need to see him but I wasn't going to push it. After all hope of seeing him had been lost, I felt the blindfold being pulled down and there he was— looking down at me.

I couldn't have been happier.

"Better?"

Please vote • comment • share

•Princess T•