XXXIII

Love madeher wild- T

Love made
her wild
- T.y.

I don't know what to feel. I'm scared but happy at the same time. I couldn't believe Zayn and I were officially together. Last night was beautiful, I had no intention of opening up to him but when I did— it was refreshing. He didn't look at me any differently but I could see an extra gleam in his eyes. I wanted to remain strong but when I heard him sob I couldn't.
     I feel like our connection has progressed from where it started. I could say he knows me more than he did before and that's a good thing— to me at least because I'm willing to let him in on every part of me. We're two fucked up people and now I'm not scared of letting him know just how fucked up I am.

However, something was up with Cheryl, I could just tell when she barged into my room. All it took was a shove and Zayn was on floor as I chased after her.
     "Cher, wait!"
I said as she walked into the kitchen and turned to face me with a forced smile on her face.
     "Was that Zayn? Sometimes I mistake his face."
She said but I pursed my lips and watched her every move.
     "Are you okay?"
I asked and she laughed nervously.
     "I mean I'm just shocked to see you with someone in your room, did he sleep here?"
She ignored what she knew I meant and I rolled me eyes.
     "Let's talk about me after talking about you!"
I said sternly— leaving no room for her to object. She sighed and tried to smile but only this time, she began to sob.
     "—Jordan fired me. I know it's nothing but I just feel like shit. What are we gonna do now?"
She asked and my heart instantly broke. She was worried and scared and I understood where she was coming from but I knew she knew not to worry because everything was under control.
     "Awwww Cher," I walked closer to her and wrapped my hands around her neck, hugging her tightly.
     "You know we have enough."
I said but she didn't stop sobbing. I understood she was on her period meaning she's extra sensitive.
     "Yeah but all the burden and work is on you, it doesn't feel right that I'm using your hard earned money whiles you have things and bills you need to take care of and I—"
I cut her off immediately I got the picture she was trying to paint.
     "—My money is your money, don't talk bullshit!"
I said and she laughed— pulling away from me with a stupid look on her face. All of a sudden she was okay and I could tell she was seconds away from explaining all about Jordan's ways.
     "I can't believe that son of a bitch fired me" Yhup, I was right, she will cuss the shit out of him for weeks— even months if he's unlucky. I rolled my eyes. I should've known it was her period making her act like the world was coming to an end.

That job was useless actually. I tried getting her to quit several times but she was always making excuses because she was trying to run away from the struggle of having to go job hunting and refused my help.
     "What?"
She dared me with her eyes to say anything that wasn't in her favor and I sighed.
     "Fine," I threw my hands up in surrender and she reached into the fridge and pulled out eggs. She walked pass me— pulling out utensils and ingredients from all over.
     "Good thing you have a lot of time on your hands. You need to rest, to cool off."
I said, leaning on the drawer and watching her every move. For seconds she didn't speak. We've never spoken about it before but we know. We know that there's something we're both running from and I can tell from the look on her face that her way of running is being busy, not having time to think and it kills me.
     I was ready this time and maybe that's what she needs— for someone to be brave and I have to do that. She's more than everything to me and I've decided to finally let her in.