LIII

I missed you moreThan I ever loved you- Lily Fields

I missed you more
Than I ever loved you
- Lily Fields

Zayn - Stand Still

I smiled up at Nicholas as we settled into our booth. It was a movie theater that was built for only two people— to give privacy. I could only imagine the things that have happened on these seats.
It took a lot of convincing for me to come out tonight. I've been soo busy with school and work. My life has changed drastically.

I cursed as the hot popcorn splashed on me.
"Shit I'm sorry," He panicked and I laughed with an eye roll. He was being very nervous and cute which was a cute sight to behold. His relationship with Cheryl has gotten worse but he holds back because of me whiles she pops off whenever she sees him.
I think she might have a little crush on him? I've tried playing matchmaker even though I know he still has his eyes on me. It's awkward sometimes but I really do hope he soon finds the right woman for him.
He still denies the fact that something ever happened between he and Kristen but I'm not dumb— something did happen.

We've become very very close. We made out a couple of times and being around him has really thought me how to exercise self control. He has been a great distraction but I always crumble whenever I'm alone.
I fucking miss him more and more everyday. I heard from Cheryl that he's with Kimberly now. It hurts— fuck it hurts but I'm happy that he's happy cause that's all I ever wanted.

That's why I left.

"Can you like stop being nervous and calm down?"
I rested my hand on his knee and he pulled me in so I was laying against his chest. His scent is my calming drug. I furrowed my brows as we waited for the movie to begin.

I talked Nicholas into watching Five feet apart which he loved— surprisingly.
Nicholas is just... Nicholas. He's different from any other male figure that has ever been in my life.
There are times when he feeds into the toxic masculinity that he was taught to have but most of the time— he's the sweetest. I know however that that side of him is only for me. Everyone around thinks he's rude and heartless. How?

We spent the rest of our time just trolling each other in the classic Nicholas way. He took me for dinner and as always— all the ladies drooled over him. I'm used to it though, being with Zayn strengthened me enough to ignore the wandering eyes of gorgeous women.

There's never a dull moment with him. We goofed around without a care in the world even as judgmental eyes scolded us.

I wanted to be next to him 24/7 if I could but I kissed his cheek when his car came to a stop before my rundown apartment complex.
"Goodnight Nick."
I said as I was stepping out. I shut the door and leaned on the window, watching him.
"I had a lovely time."
I sent him the smile he and I mimicked at the restaurant— mocking the Colgate commercials and he laughed.
"Mine was twice as lovely."
He winked and I rolled my eyes. I saluted him as I began pulling away.
"Goodnight my beautiful lady."
He spoke loud enough to my hearing and I smiled as I entered the building. School and work has been consuming all my time so I was glad for the little distraction this evening.