XXVIII

What's good for your heartIs always good for your soul- Anish

Is always good for your soul
- Anish

ZAYN'S POV
"Come on! Hop on my back!"
She laughed and I joined in. I honestly haven't laughed this much in a single hour for since I can remember. She's good for me and she's being soo different and I guess this is the real her.
     For the first time in years I didn't care who was watching. I was acting like my teenager self all over again and I kind of liked it. It was all good until she fought me for the bill. She's sooo stubborn and wouldn't let me even touch it. However, not once did I go all controlling on her— my dominant ways never kicked in for a second.

Strange.

Her pout won me over after she said "I want to take care of you" There was just something about the way she said it that had me wanting to let her.
     When I opened Andy's email, I had no idea my night would've turned out like this. First thing that popped up into my head was that the contract was over— I was never going to see her again but it brought us closer. It hadn't allowed us to dwell on or talk about what happened between us in my room yet. A little part of me was happy because. . . well damn, it was different.
     "You want to carry me? Really?"
She mocked and I laughed. We were currently walking in a park not so far from the restaurant we had dined in.
     "What? You think I can't? Mind you I've carried you several times if you don't remember."
I said referring to the times I was desperate to ravage her body.
     "Yeah but not on your back if you remember."
She said, leaning her head on my shoulder.
     "But. . . I will if you give me a kiss."
She looked up at me with her upper lip between her teeth. I couldn't help but wonder what she was nervous about.
     "Only if you hop on my back."
I said and she giggled. Without a heads up, she jumped up and flung herself onto my body and I had to hold on to her as fast as possible in order for her not to fall.
     "I can't believe you just did that, you could've hurt yourself."
I scolded in disbelief— grabbing onto her thighs. She wrapped her arms around my shoulder and tangled her legs around my waist. Her breasts were pressed up against my back with her head on my shoulder as I continued to walk.
     "Where's my kiss?"
She whispered into my ears. Who's this woman? She was making me feel things I've never felt before with simple acts. Not even Kimberly treated me this way. With her I always had to make the move but with Muna, she shows that she wants me even more than I want her which I don't think is the case anymore.

I ignored her and the next thing I know, she began to nibble on my earlobe as I walked.
     "Huh?"
She asked again and I groaned. She was torturing me but two can play that game.
     "I changed my mind," I said but she didn't stop nibbling my ear.
     "But I really want to kiss you."
She whined and I smiled. I ignored her once again even though I was dying to kiss her as well.
     Not a second went by before I felt her shifting her body to the side. It scared me because I didn't want her to hurt herself.
     "What are you doing?"
I asked and she ignored me. I kept adjusting myself and holding onto her as she tried to come to the front of my body.
     "Careful, you're going to fall," I said in disbelief, trying to hide my amusement. It was funny seeing her small frame try to wiggle its way around me.