Excerpt from His Undoing

Distinct voices all around, it isn't noisy but neither is it quiet. What seems like a billion faces is only in real fact about twenty-five— nothing over the top.
It's the hustle and bustle she faces every single day. She's really tired but still driven by determination. She has been working there for about four months. The pay is her best yet and her only aim is to impress— to go without fault for as long as she can.

She helps her colleague, Lara at the counter, smiling brightly as they chat away to kill time whiles getting paid.
As much as she's enthusiastic about her job, deep down she's exhausted. She barely slept last night. She had been crying throughout because yesterday was her siblings' birthday. It wasn't anything new by now, she has spent almost six years without them already. The first was the hardest, especially because it was just a few months after the tragic incident— one that she would've been perfectly fine with not experiencing.
"It is by far the biggest fear I've ever gotten," Lara says, shivering at the mere thought, and Muna chuckles.

Her biggest fear isn't something she even wants to think about. At that moment she wished hers could've been trivial as well— shallow.
"I mean how bad was it? What's the worst thing that could've happened?"
She rolls her eyes, earning a grumble from the brunette. It's their first time talking and it's soo fluid that Muna is convinced that they could be good friends.
"A baby," Lara cries out frustratedly and Muna chuckles yet again.

She punches in the combination, takes out change for the waiting waitress who sends her a tight-lipped smile before walking away. She has heard of the many negative things all the waitresses had to say— some did hurt but for the most part she couldn't be bothered. She had given up on caring about what people have to say for as long as she can remember. Honestly, it has made her life a lot easier. Not having to conform and hold herself up to high standards because she's numb to it all.
All she's ever focused on is getting enough money to pay off her debts and her mother's hospital bills that have piled up tremendously.

They stop talking immediately Ethan appears in their vision. He's a no bullshitter, a ruthless power abusing maniac that will use his authority to intimidate anyone below him.
They pretend to be busy, hoping that that'd be enough to make him look for his next target but it isn't. As long as Muna is in the same room as him, she'll always be his target.
His eyes rake over Muna's face. He has always had his eyes on her, dying to feel her warmth around his shaft but hasn't gotten the chance to make advances yet.

He has been hard on her because of the many sleepless nights of thinking of her soft lips around his dick instead of sleeping. She's a distraction and as much as he likes it, he hates it because she hasn't shown him the slightest interest.
"Muna," he calls her name, trying not to think of all the times he has moaned it out. She nervously looks up at him, biting her upper lips.
She's terrified, she sees the way he treats the other employees and has been dreading the day he'll get to unleash his beast her way.
"Sir?"

Lara doesn't look up, she continues to sort out the exchange of bills— anything to demonstrate how busy and hardworking she is. Exactly what Ethan likes to see.
"I want you to go serve that gentleman over there!"
He does his best to point discreetly. She looks in the direction of the gentleman, her gaze narrowing before looking back at Ethan. He doesn't miss a second of her taking her upper lip between her teeth before sharply releasing it. He gulps down the lump that is beginning to form in his throat.
"Okay Sir, got it," she smiles at him and he wants to smile back but doesn't. He mutters something that she doesn't grasp before walking away abruptly.
"Shit I thought I did something wrong for a second," Muna lets out a deep breath, and Lara chuckles, scrunching up her nose to display her dislike for Ethan. Dare to ask and she will give you an entire notebook filled with reasons why she can't stand the sight of him.
"I would've been scared for you if it isn't for the obvious fact that he wants to fuck you." Muna laughs at this. She knows it's true— she was once a sex worker. She knows when a man wants her, that's how she got her clients.
"I pray he keeps wanting to fuck me then. He terrifies me," her body has always been her weapon, her ticket to getting what she wanted. Not as extravagant as other high-class prostitutes but enough to help her get by.

She looks in the direction of the man she was asked to serve. She can't see every inch of him but his face intrigues her instantly. He already has a bottle of water before him and it brings an unsettling feeling to her gut.
Someone is already attending to him and she fears that if she steps in, tension might arise between her and whoever it is.

However, she's more terrified of Ethan's outburst than any other waitress so she reaches for her tiny notepad and a pen which she subconsciously tucks behind her ears.
"Wish me luck!" she says, earning a chuckle from Lara. This a restaurant for the rich— most who stop by either have their heads way up their asses or are just plain creepy. She has learned how not to tread on dangerous waters.
She smiles at everyone she makes eye contact with— doing her best to make them feel welcomed, to improve the stats of the restaurant. She'd be damned if it's for the sake of the restaurant, it's so they always come back because it means more people to serve, more tips, and possibly longer hours.

The man has his head buried to the screen of his phone, typing speedily and she takes a subtle deep breath— preparing herself to be her fakest self possible.
"Good afternoon sir, how is your day going?"
She smiles charmingly at the gorgeous man that gives her his attention. Her breath catches in her throat, admiring the beauty of a man before her very own eyes. She hides it though, she's really good at hiding her emotions sometimes.

Zayn, however, doesn't bother to hide his want. He rakes his eyes over every inch of her— dirty thoughts running through his mind. Hunger and lust are evident in his eyes as she watches him awkwardly— waiting for a reply.
She tries desperately hard to maintain her smile, getting irritated by his bravery.
"Great," his sultry voice snaps her out of her daze. She has never been mesmerized this much by any man, always the opposite. But Zayn is a beautiful man. He rests his hands on the table, leaning in closer— attempting to get a whiff of her scent so he could jerk off to her later.
"That's nice sir, what would you like to drink? Eat? I'm at your service."
She says after clearing her throat and his gaze darkens. He's soo turned on and desperate to feel her warmth.

He loves her eyes, not expecting a set of grey eyes because they couldn't be seen from across the room. He had asked for her specifically because he was drawn to her and wanted to have her. It didn't matter that he just entered another contract with someone else. His sole intention is to have her, to explore her body, and eat her pussy.
He contemplates telling her that he'd love to taste her but controls his urges. The last thing he wants is to come off too strong. Which is already how he's coming across.
"You," Muna chuckles, her cover-up for how turned on she is by his advances. She knows his kind— men who use their good looks to get into any panty they want but it has never worked on her. Well unless they were going to pay. And this unfamiliar man sitting before her reeks of money. He could pay if he wanted to but she's passed that stage in her life and refuses to return to it. Even if he looks like he just fell from heaven.

"I'm not on the menu sir, let's stick to food only," he doesn't laugh when she says this because he does consider her food. He knows her pussy can satisfy his hunger. There are soo many parts on her body that can quench his thirst and fill up his stomach but he doesn't tell her. Instead, he fights back the smirk that is trying to show itself.
"What's your name?"
"Muna, Sir," she answers, his intense gaze seeing right through her. She begins to fidget subtly but he notices. At this point, nothing she does can go unseen by him, not with how he's scrutinizing every inch of her— trying to figure her out. He likes to think he is a good judge of character and can immediately point out certain things about people. Muna isn't easy to read though. At first glance, she's bland as hell, even after deep scrutiny.
". . .Well, I want to have sex with you Muna," her eyes widen from his straightforwardness. His calm approach messing with her mind— how soft his voice is when he says this, how he leans in more but yet soo intense that she feels naked in his presence. She folds her arms to hide the fact that they're trembling and thankfully it goes unnoticed by him. He's too focused on taking in every fleeting expression she makes.

✰★✰
Finally, the long-awaited moment has arrived. His Undoing, sequel to His Weapon is out and can be found on my page. Updates will be strict and regular this time so don't forget to add it to your library and follow closely as the tea gets spilt bit by bit.

You can read the full chapter right now, what are you waiting for? Let's get it!