XVIII

"Say something!" I insisted after he remained silent for a while

     "Say something!"
I insisted after he remained silent for a while. My heart broke, hearing myself say those words but that was the truth. As much as I love Zayn with my entire being, I can't stand being treated like trash by him.
     I want all my memories of him to be pleasant, his smile, his voice and how he'd touch my back to comfort me when I'm nervous and so on but so far there aren't many good ones. I didn't want the bad overshadowing the good.
     "Come here!"
He spoke tenderly, opening his arms slightly and I instantly threw myself in his warm embrace. I didn't wrap my hands around him, I just nuzzled my face in his neck— inhaling his scent.
     He ran his fingers through my scalp, massaging me as I breathed unevenly.
     Suddenly, I found myself laying small kisses on his neck. What the fuck? I have never ever made the first move on him. He always got it across at how much he hates it. He is the only one allowed to start anything intimate so I had no idea where I was getting the balls from. My heartbeat began to speed up as I got more bold with my kisses.
     He didn't push me away, his fingers kept scraping my scalp but soon grabbed my head, navigating it and he tilted his neck a little— giving me more room. I pulled my body closer to his, kissing and licking even sucking and biting. Small pleasurable sounds left his mouth. I wish I could touch him.
     His hand left my hair hastily and next thing I know I was being lifted off my seat onto his lap. He squeezed my butt— dragging me closer to his manhood that was already rock solid. I moaned, daring to stop my kissing spree. For a second I stared into his eyes that seemed hungry for me. I love seeing him like that, desperate for me— only me.

He didn't make a move, all he did was watch me. Slowly, I leaned in so our noses were touching. My lips fell open.
     "I don't know what you heard but it's definitely not what you think. I know I shouldn't be saying this but I only ever want you."
     I whispered— feeling his uneven breaths hit my face. I had no clue as to where I was getting my braveness from, I could feel it was just seconds away from turning out against me. He's known for always flipping the switch on me.
     I wrapped my hands around his neck, I fucking touched him. Unlike other times, he didn't tense up— like he barely noticed I was touching him or either he did but didn't show it.
     I pulled his head forward, smashing my lips against his— not letting him utter a single word. I kissed him, I was in control. My tongue fought his for dominance as I pulled him closer to me. What the fuck is wrong with me? There I was practically telling him it would be best if we terminated the contract to chewing his face off?
     He kissed me back longingly, wrapping his arms around my body and pulling me closer to his chest. I brought my left hands between us and planted it firmly on his chest— feeling his muscles and tracing over his countless tattoos.
     He brought his hands to my vest and pulled down both straps, revealing my breasts. His lips instantly attacked them. Sucking, biting and licking everywhere his mouth touched. I leaned my entire body backwards to give him more space.
     I couldn't believe it, we were actually doing this.
     "Playroom."
I breathed out, reminding him. He ignored me for a second, biting harder on my nipple which caused me to moan a little bit louder as well. I began to grind myself on his manhood— feeling his dick twitch against my clothed crotch due to the thin fabrics we were both wearing.
     "No, I want you here and now. It's too far."
He abandoned my breasts, pulling me up straight and kissing me deeper— hugging me tighter. I kissed him back with fervour. There was so much want in our body language. He palmed both of my cheeks, pulling me back to look at me.
     "I'm really really sorry."
He begged again and I couldn't help nodding furiously and smashing my lips back to his.
     "No, listen!"
He pulled me back again.
     "I will never treat you in such a manner ever again, I swear it."
I bit my lips— watching him.
     "Please don't hate me!"
This time he bit his lips, pulling up my gown strap and caressing my cheek. I leaned into his touch, screwing my eyes such.
     "I still think this is a bad idea."
I chuckled, peeling his hand off my face. Fear flashed through his eyes— his face dropped.  
     "—But I'm never going away unless you want me to. I'd be whatever you want me to be and as long as you're trying, I'm staying."
     "Promise?"
He said and I tried to hold in my laughter and put on a straight face and that caused him to laugh. He brought out his pinky finger and I gave him a weird look which made him wiggle it in my face to get my attention back to it. We pinky swore on it and he finally looked pleased.