XIII

She knows the moonNeeds to disappearBefore it can returnIn full(and so does she)- Danica Gim

She knows the moon
Needs to disappear
Before it can return
In full
(and so does she)
- Danica Gim

     "I don't want you talking to him, stay away from him!"
     I frowned— hating the fact that he was telling me what to do like he owned me.
     "You know what? It isn't a long walk from here so I'd just continue on my own. Stop!"
I seethed, trying my hardest to contain my anger.
     Zayn makes me a worse version of what I already am and I hate it. I become more venomous when he tries to control me and take me back to places I wouldn't like to go.
     He ignored me— driving faster with a deadly scowl on his face.
     "I can't believe myself right now."
He muttered. I knew I wasn't going to have my will so I folded my arms angrily and stared straight ahead.
     After about a minute later, my apartment came into view and I couldn't be happier because as much as I want to stay by his side forever— I want to be the furthest away from him.
     I didn't even hesitate for a second when he parked, I turned around swiftly, attempting to find my way out but the door was locked.
     "Ughhh Zayn," I groaned, turning to face him and his heated gaze was already on me. I must admit, I love calling him Zayn.
     "Would you just fucking tone down the attitude for a second?"
     He yelled.
     "Stop yelling at me!"
I yelled back— fed up with his bullshit. His eyes darkened as he glared at me, hating the way I spoke to him.
     I sighed, calming myself down. "Okay please just open the damn door," I plastered a fake smile on my face. I wasn't his respectful bitch anymore— I'm my own fucking woman.
     "Not after we talk."
He dared me with his eyes to challenge him but little did he know I wasn't going down without a fight.
     "We have nothing to talk about, at least not that I know of."
I replied cheekily, hoping he'd get the fact that I want to leave but he didn't seem to.
     "You're making it soo hard for me not to bend you over my leg and spank the fuck out of you Muna."
     He warned and a dirty part of me wanted him to do it. As much as I hated how he fucked me, emotionlessly, I loved the things he did to me— spanking and choking specifically.

I remained silent, thinking it wise not to dare him because the last thing I wanted was for him to fuck my mind more than he had already.
     He sighed. "Now that I have your attention... You never got back to me. . ."
He turned to watch me.
     "I told you I wasn't interested," I said calmly.
     There was silence for what felt like centuries and the more seconds went by, I became nervous as to what his reply was going to be.
     "35,000 a week."
He finally spoke and my eyes literally popped out of my head. I couldn't believe my ears, that was a chunk load of money— even a payment of that a month and I'd be set for life; that is of course if I put it to good use.
     25,000 dollars was a very tempting offer so imagine how 35,000 was messing with my entire being. I would be able to give mum, Cheryl and I the best life I can and also go to school— a lot but there had to be another way.
     "I'm not a prostitute Zayn."
I said doubtfully, not knowing what to say.
     "What?" He frowned.
     "—I never said you were."
He added and I remained silent.
     "Look! I just want you and I'm willing to pay whatever I can to have you, you were never considered a prostitute to me."
He stared into my soul.
     I was taken aback by his words— not expecting him to use the same word he did the last time again.
     "Why?" I asked because I couldn't understand why he wanted me— he had fucked me several times and had his way with me. I had served my time with him so I just didn't get it and besides he did tell me before that he gets tired of fucking the same woman every two months.
     "I don't know."
He shrugged, throwing his hands around in a state of what I assumed to be both confusion and frustration.
     "—I just can't stop thinking about you. You fucked my mind and I fucking hate it but I can't fight it, I mean I tried but it didn't work especially when I saw you in that fucking dress and I don't know. . . I want you and I have to have you."
     He breathed out in confusion— using so many different words but I stopped listening from the beginning when he said he couldn't stop thinking about me.
     "This isn't what I want Zayn, you know how I feel about you and being around you isn't what I need right now."
I spoke to him but in actual fact, I was trying to make myself see reasons as to why I shouldn't do it.
     "I can't do it."
I gave him my final answer and from the look on his face— he knew.
     He ran his fingers across his perfectly chiseled face, sighing in defeat.
     "Come here!"
He said and I snapped my head in his direction after not meeting his gaze for what seemed like forever.
     "What?" I asked, confused.
     "Come sit on me!"
He repeated himself and even though my mind shouted at me not to, I did. I dragged myself off my seat and climbed onto his lap, straddling him. Instantly his cologne hit my nostril and his arm wrapped around my waist— pulling me closer.
What the hell am I getting myself into?