XXXI

Turning my mess into messages- Chittaphon Leechiayapornkul

- Chittaphon Leechiayapornkul

     "How come I've never seen you dressed like this?"
He whispered into my ears and I smiled. He rested his chin on my shoulder as he sniffed my neck.
     "You smell soo good. . ."
I was dying from the twists of my gutt. My heart pounding as I brought the water to my lips. I intended to give him some but decided against it because I didn't think he'd want to drink tap water in the first place.
     I turned around in his caged hands— holding the glass of water firmly so it wouldn't spill. He kissed me, desperately and longer this time. He held my face firmly with both hands, pushing his tongue further into my mouth and I let him dominate me however he wanted.

He broke our kiss and rested his forehead on mine as he looked down at me. There was just this way he was doing it that had me questioning everything.
     "I miss you every second I'm away from you."
He said and I smiled, my heart fluttering in my chest. It sounded too good to be true as I just stared up at him. I was speechless— I wanted soo badly to speak but I couldn't find the right words.
     "I never got my water."
He smiled and I chuckled. I was still hesitant to give him the tap water so quickly decided to run down and get him a bottled one instead.
     "I'd go get you one."
I smiled up at him but he furrowed his brows.
     "Whats wrong with the one you're drinking?"
     "It's tap water," I wiggled it before his face and he chuckled.
    "I still don't see why I can't drink it."
He squeezed my waist.
     "Don't try to act like you're okay with drinking tap water!"
I chuckled and he laughed.
     "What? It hasn't killed you, I don't think it'll kill me," he defended. It was already awkward and weird having him in my house— seeing me the way I actually am and being in my world for once.

Without uttering a word, I gave him the glass and he took a sip of the water mockingly— I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes.
     I didn't want to get choked and fucked in my kitchen. . .
     "See? I'm still alive."
He said and I laughed. I was just being paranoid.
     I lead him into my room and every step made me feel extremely nervous. I could feel his presence behind me.
     I pushed the door open, stepped in and turned to face him.
     "This is me," I said and he smiled, looking around. My room is fairly small but also big enough for me to move around freely.
     "This isn't what I expected."
He chuckled and I laughed, knowing exactly what he meant. My room is empty— I never saw the need to decorate it in any way. I liked the idea of it looking void of any life.
     I sat on the bed and watched him look around. It felt odd having him in my room. He's the first person to ever come into my room apart from Cheryl.

He walked over and sat next to me. He removed his shoes and climbed up further onto my bed. I turned around and laid on top of him.
     "What do you think?"
I asked, burying my face in the crook of his neck.
     "—It's plain," he said. It's thanks to Zayn that we moved into this apartment in the first place. The previous one was very small and Cheryl and I had to share a room. At the time it was all we could afford because I had to pay for mum's bills and save some for necessities.
     I have no idea how I would've survived without Cheryl. She always saved up for mum's bills as well and we share everything. My money is practically her money as well.
     "Yeah, we moved not too long ago but I wasn't planning on decorating either."
I told him.
     "—You know, I loved the idea of us just talking."
He said, drawing small circles on my back.
     "Good, cause there's soo much I want to know about you."
I closed my eyes and relished the thought of him being with me.
     "Me too," he said.
    "I want to know which bastard kissed you before anyone else could."
I burst out laughing. He's crazy. Sometimes I love the fact that he acts like men that had been involved with me in the past were still threats.
     "It was the most confusing kiss I ever had."
I said, reminiscing. I can't even remember what he was called but it was crazy at that time.