LVI

I want to taste you again,Like a secretOr a sin

Like a secret
Or a sin

I couldn't believe it. I knew it was a dream, it had to have been a dream because the very last thing I expected to hear when I saw Zayn in the restaurant was 'I love you'

My heart literally stopped and my first instinct was to yell at him for taking me for a fool. How could he possibly love me? Me?
It felt sooo fucking surreal to have him stare deep into my eyes with soo much fear of opening up to me about his true feelings.
I didn't know where that would leave us but all I knew was that I love him more and nothing else mattered.

I pulled away from his chest to watch his beautiful face. His dick was still buried inside me as we came down from our highs. I was straddling him, my chest pressed up against him and his head leaned back. His palms held my hips firmly like I'd run away.
I leaned in, laying soft kisses on his neck and he traced his palms to my butt, massaging it softly. There were several marks on every inch of his easy to bruise body.
He began moving me against his semi hard dick, thrusting his hips upwards and I instantly flung my arms around his neck. Hell I missed the feel of him inside me.

We had been fucking each other for probably hours so I was already really sensitive down there. I clenched my walls and heard him curse under his breath before ramming into me like a sex starved cave man.

Hell we are fucking sex addicts.

I buried my face in the crook of his neck, biting his flesh between my teeth as he impaled me. Various curse words left his mouth, soo fucking sexy with his thick British accent that's soo damn hot especially whenever we're fucking.

He spread my butt cheeks to allow himself better penetration and I was literally dying. I swear I could feel him hitting my womb. We had yet another orgasm, our breaths labored as I collapsed over his body. I could feel his heart beating against mine.

He attacked my lips shortly after. We couldn't get enough of each other.
"I love you," He whispered for the billionth time and all I could do was look at him like I've never seen him before. I still couldn't fucking believe my ears.
Up until now I never knew what it felt like to love someone and be loved right back. Everything was different now; how he kissed me, how he fucked me, how he looked at me — everything.

I chuckled in disbelief and he rolled his eyes, actually rolled his damn eyes — the absolute sexiest thing I've ever seen. It awoken a beast within me and I wrapped my fingers around his thick neck, the same thing he always does to me whenever I roll my eyes at him.
His eyes darken and fuck his dick twitches in me but hell I couldn't handle anymore so I pulled away so he wasn't inside me anymore and he groaned his disapproval. I felt so fucking empty but yet soo powerful having control over him.
Zayn Malik — the man who thinks everyone should fall at his feet, is indeed looking ever ready to kiss the ground I walk on. Powerful.