XXXVII

You're beautiful you know?Maybe people's eyes are notBeautiful enough to behold- Shilpa Goel

Maybe people's eyes are not
Beautiful enough to behold
- Shilpa Goel

ZAYN'S POV

"Fuck," I moaned, rolling off Muna as she laid limply. Sex with her is fucking amazing as always but these days, they've been exceptional. Being inside her is by far my favorite thing, hands down.
It was orgasm after orgasm until I lost count. This was the closest thing to a dominant fuck in a long time with her. She begged for it.
"Oh fuck I fucking love you."
She laid on her side, facing me. There's something inside me that goes crazy whenever she tells me she loves me. We were both out of breath. I laid on my side to face her as well.
"I can still feel you between my legs."
She bit hard on her bottom lip, her eyes screwed shut and I groaned. The sight of her naked body before me was still enticing. I could stare at every inch of her for hours and never blink.
She's soo damn beautiful and whenever I think of how she doesn't acknowledge it— it baffles me. I wish I could tell her every second I'm with her.
I pulled her in, caging her in my arms and she buried her face in my neck. Her body was still shaking as I rubbed her back— calming her down.

It was still noon and we had shamelessly been fucking each other's brains out.
My fingertips caressed her tattoos, wondering what it represented.
"Babe?"
I spoke against her hair and she hummed, flinging her leg over my waist— our naked bodies pressed up against each other.
"What does it mean?"
I asked without further clarification because she already got the hint.
For seconds she ignored me— pressing her body into mine and on instincts I held her tighter.
It seemed pointless. 'YOU. . .' of all things, shapes, phrases— she chose that.
"Words to myself. . ."
Her breath fanned my neck. Causing goosebumps to form on my skin.
"Mhmm."
I continued to trace it, caressing her soft skin with my fingertips.
"You are beautiful—"
She whispered, coming up to lay a quick kiss on my lips.
"You are strong—"
Another kiss, her free hand caressing my jaw.
"You are enough—"
It didn't take further explanation for me to figure out what her tattoo meant any longer.
She pulled away, once again burying her face in the crook of my neck.
"You will be happy. Just a little reminder. At the time I didn't want to see it on my body so I got it inked where I wouldn't. Cheryl got one too."
I could feel her smile against my neck and I kissed her head. She is amazing. Sometimes I don't want to believe that I have her. A woman like her can never love a man like me— it's just not possible.

The revelation of the meaning of her tattoo made it seem all the more beautiful than it originally was. It carried soo much mental power over her at what I know was a dark time in her life and just the fact that it might've helped her overcome and live through it was beautiful. Everything she has had to endure in her life makes her all the more beautiful as a person and I admire her greatly.
Doniya invited me to dinner and I gladly accepted. It had been ages since I made time for my sisters so when she asked me to join them— there was no thinking. However, there I was, holding the woman that drives me crazy and biting my tongue to ask her to accompany me.
I wanted to introduce her to them. What was the point of hiding her from the world if she's mine? I wanted to show her off and most of all— my sisters were dying to meet her. Well mostly Saafa, Doniya wants to intimidate the shit out of her.
She peeled her body off mine and smiled.