XV

My eyes changedWhen our thoughts metThey no longer sawAnyone else

My eyes changed
When our thoughts met
They no longer saw
Anyone else

Demi Lovato - Concentrate

"Somethings will change baby, wait till you read the new contract."
He whispered into my ear— nibbling softly and then trailing down to my jawline.
"Huh?"
I asked, confused and turned on at the same time.
"I want you in a different way now."
His hand ran up my back, touching me sensually. I couldn't believe it was Zayn that was talking.
"I want your legs sprawled out on my desk, showing me what I want. I want to remember what it feels like to be buried deep inside of you."
He mumbled the words as he kissed my skin. With such words leaving his lips— it was harder for me to control my inner whore.
He brought his hand between us and between my thighs. I stopped breathing as I just stood completely frozen.
He ran his finger over my clothed vagina— breathing erotically in my ears.
"This is mine, All. Fucking. Mine."
He growled, pressing harder against me and my lips fell apart. The word mine rolling off his lips causing me to feel a thousand butterflies in my stomach. I love the idea of being completely his. Everything felt different this time— I could feel his need to have me unlike the other times that I felt like he was just getting intimate with me for his money's worth.

My legs began to shake from his continuous rubbing, which was causing my material to rub against my clit. With my lips hung opened, I suffered to breathe. My little struggle to breathe could be heard in the entire office and I could tell he loved it.
He stopped suddenly but soon both his hands were at the button of my trousers, undoing them speedily. Just as he undid it— there was a knock at his door.
Ughhhh. I was really looking forward to it— to knowing what he had in store for me.
"Sir?"
A lady's voice sounded, an awkward tone to her voice— almost like she heard my cry of pleasure. Zayn gave me a knowing smirk but as quickly as it appeared it was wiped off followed by a scowl.
"What?"
He asked harshly, not allowing her to come in— his voice indicating that.
"Mister Vanderwall called to remind us of your four o'clock appointment."
Who I assumed to be his personal assistant spoke. He ran his fingers over his head frustratedly and from the look on his face I could tell he was extremely mad.
Always mad.
"Cancel it!"
He said firmly, leaving no room for her to question him and I mentally began to pray that she gets the hint because I knew for sure that if she could see the look on his face— she would. There was silence on her end for a while before she replied with an okay and walked away.

Phew.

I on the other hand was still struggling to breath as I watched him walk towards his desk like nothing had happened. I collected my thoughts as I buttoned and zipped up my pants all the while avoiding his gaze that I knew were on me the entire time. 
"Have you eaten?"
He asked, his fingers crossed over each other and resting on his table.
I shook my head no because I wasn't able to speak. His eyes lingered on me a little before shifting to his laptop that sat peacefully on the desk before him.
There was an awkward silence that was eating me alive. I was hoping we could talk to one another— about anything but that wasn't going to happen.
I walked closer and sat on the seat opposite him. I know how he can get when interrupted whiles working so all I did was play with my fingers— my eyes locked on them. 
My head was all over the place as to what the fuck I was doing. Questions clouded my mind, ones I shouldn't be having if I intended to push through with the proposition made by Zayn.
"Can I ask you a question?"
I said hesitantly, mentally trying to slap myself out of it because I knew it was sure to make him angry but I also desperately needed to know.
He lifted his head in my direction— quirked a brow as he watched me expectantly. I gulped, swallowing hard on the lump that had formed in my throat just by the thought of how everything could turn out.
"Are you still involved with Lilja?"
I asked, diverting my gaze from his. There was silence for a while and I assumed he was contemplating on whether to explain himself to me because that's one thing he hates doing— explaining himself.
"Do you think you'd be here right now if I were?"
He answered with a question but knowing him— that could be to trick me into knowing my thoughts.
I shrugged even though I know how much he hates when I do that.
"I treat my subs with absolute loyalty Muna. If you're mine, I'm yours."
He said after I remained silent. I nodded, wanting to ask more questions about Lilja but stopped myself.