IX

Often what feels like the end of the world is really A challenging pathway to a far better place- Karen Salmansohn

A challenging pathway to a far better place
- Karen Salmansohn

Asia Major - All about me

I swallowed hard, not looking away from his heating gaze. I wasn't going to back down and show any form of weakness.
"What do you mean by why?"
I asked. His grip tightened, pulling me closer to him. I visibly tensed up— our closeness took away all my rebellion.
"What I mean Muna is, what the fuck are you doing with him?"
He hissed this time, doing away with his calm approach.
He thinks he owns me, I see. His guts angered me beyond control. Underneath all my anger was confusion. Confusion as to why he even cared in the first place— he didn't want me and now that someone does or more like he thinks someone does it's a problem?
My anger turned into irritation.
"Why the hell do you care?"
I replied, hiding my anger. His eyes darkened, nostrils flared and his grip tightened.
I was trying soo hard to ignore the torturous scent of his cologne— the one that had my knees weakening every damn time.
"You really don't see what the problem is?" He asked, pulling me closer so he could snarl into my ears. His lips grazed ever so sensually over my ear lobe which caused my panty to dampen
"Stop it Zayn! I'm not that dumb to think you care."
I spat, yanking my body away from him forcefully, wanting to be far away from him as possible. I wasn't going to let him fuck my mind up again— my heart was already damaged.

He frowned.
"Don't create a scene!"
He remained calm, straightening his perfectly tailored suite. No matter how hard he tried to hide his anger I could see right through him— he was fuming.
His beautiful eyes locked on mine. Something about him telling me what to do triggered a soft spot within me, it felt like old times and considering the fact that there aren't good memories my rage was understandable.
"Don't fucking tell me what to do!"
I walked closer to him, letting the words roll off my lips tauntingly. I couldn't let him know just how affected I was.
His arm snaked around my waist before I could even understand what was happening. My palms rested on his toned chest, wishing I could feel his bare skin.
All I could pray for was for my heartbeat not to be heard.
For seconds all he did was stare at me— a look I knew all too well dancing in his eyes, want.
Slowly he leaned in causing my breath to hitch.
'You're supposed to be mad at him Muna.'
My subconcious warned me but my body couldn't conform— betraying me to the highest degree.

He begun to move again, slowly, which I mimicked. His hand dropped lower and lower and my heartbeat quickened, if that's even possible considering it's previous speed level.
"I missed you."
He whispered into my ears causing my eyes to widen. His palm finally reached my butt. He squeezed it just like he did that night.
"Zaynn—"
I moaned softly into his ears, mentally cussing myself for being so weak when it comes to him. However, I still couldn't believe my ears— there's no way he could have said that.
We hear what we want to hear sometimes. . .
Shortly after his tongue followed. I had no idea why he was doing it but my vagina clenched, wanting his finger.
He flicked his tongue over my ear lobe which sent shivers down my spine.
I held unto his shoulder tighter. Blood pumping into my head causing me to feel dizzy.
For a second I feared for Nick seeing us in such a compromising situation.
Slowly he kissed behind my ears, trailing down to my neck. Still not believing what was happening, I wrapped my arms around his neck.
He didn't stop me.
"I don't want you around him."
He was telling me what to do yet again and that was enough to turn me off despite him practically willing to fuck me in public.
I unwrapped my arms and slightly pushed him. His brows furrowed.
"Don't touch me Zayn! You can't tell me what to do, you don't own me."
This time not hiding my anger.