The Sequel

Hey guys,

I know some of you are probably very confused at the abrupt ending of this book and wondering why I ended it in such a manner— honestly I am too.

Yes, I do intend to write a sequel where everything will be clarified. Throughout the book I did leave out certain things that needed to be addressed such as; what really transpired between Nicholas, Kimberly and Zayn, the progression of the relationship between Zayn and Muna, how they actually met and what occurred during the early stages of their getting to know each other phase.

Everything will be addressed properly in the sequel for a better understanding just in case this one didn't sort that out.

Please do bare patience with me and trust that I'd upload the sequel as soon as I can.

I'd really like to know what you guys think of the characters— specifically; Muna, Zayn and Nicholas.

Any constructive criticism is very very welcome because not only does it make me feel better, it also gives me a lot to think about when moving forward with the outline of the story.

Also, what are you guys' understanding of the relationship Zayn and Muna has? What do you think Muna's reason for loving Zayn is? And is it valid?

Above all, I just want to say thank you to everyone who took their precious time in reading this book. It means a lot— really, and I wouldn't have been able to finish this book if it weren't for the first read I saw whenever I updated. It reminded me that someone was out there waiting for the next update and I couldn't be caught out slacking in the streets.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Stay tuned bitches 👅

Ps; love y'all 💕