XL

Zayn opened the passenger door for me and I slid in

Zayn opened the passenger door for me and I slid in. I watched him make his way to the driver's side and seat himself next to me, sending me a wide smile before starting the engine and driving off. He placed his free hand on my knee— sensually carressing it as he drove. The amount of pleasure that shot through me from his innocent touch was insane.
I threw my head back, savouring the moment. Without thinking I reached for his hand and dragged it higher up my thigh as I opened my legs to accommodate him.
I heard him chuckle but was far too aroused to retort. Slowly he trailed his hand further between my legs— barely touching me.
Soft moans left my lips and I opened my eyes to watch him and fuck I got wetter just by the sight of him.
I felt him pull my panty to the side, all the while driving like nothing was going on.
He began to rub me slowly which forced several moans out of my lips. I had been starved of his touch for five days and almost forgot how good he is at pleasing me. As I've said countless times before— Zayn knows how to fuck. He could take away my mobility for a week from just fingering me if he wanted to.
He sensually inserted a finger into me and the rest was a blur. At some point he had parked the car and you can only imagine the things we did to each other. Things our bodies were dying for.

I lost track of time and we finally pulled away from each other. Zayn continued our drive home with his hand on my knee. He never drives without touching me whenever I'm next to him and to an extent it's very intimate when he does it.
"Can I call Cheryl on your phone?"
I turned to Zayn and he handed me his phone without a slight hesitation. It was my first time ever touching his phone, literally. I've never touched it ever. I swiped to unlock but there was a passcode which willed me attempt to hand him back his phone to unlock it.
"Unlock it please!"
"It's my birth year."
I frowned. It was until then that it hit me that I didn't know what his birth date was. Shit I don't even how old he is and yet here I am fucking dying for him. I would've known this the very moment I met him if he wasn't soo closed-off to begin with.
It registered in his mind that I didn't know and he chuckled.
"It's 1993."
I typed it in and gasped at his wallpaper which completely caught me off guard. It's was my butt, I knew for a fact because my tattoo was on display.
"Really?"
I mocked with sass and he chuckled yet again.
"It's one hella fine butt, can you blame me?"
"Well, it does look really different in this picture. I only know it's me cause of my tattoo."
I agreed. I mean you should see the picture.
"—Nothing compared to the real thing."
I giggled and rolled my eyes. Ignoring him I dialled Cheryl's number
"Hello?"
She used her sweet voice and I chuckled.
"Oh please, if I didn't know you I would've fallen for that."
I just had to— I was almost fooled.
"Where the fuck are you? I almost called the damn cops because I saw your keys on the counter and have been calling you for ages. You have no idea how fucking scared I was. I thought someone kidnapped your ass. You must be crazy scaring me like that."
Her voice was stern, leaving no room for jokes as I listened to her and by how loudly she was talking— Zayn could definitely hear her.