Chapter 2

I wake up to Daniel running in my room screaming with a air horn. He does something like this every morning. Y/n: I swear I'm going to kill you one day if you don't leave me alone. D: I know but we leave in three hours and I thought you might want to look your best to met the guys and guess what mom told me that since you don't really have any friends here and you graduated early you can come and live with us in the why don't we house. Y/n: wait really I can't wait and what is the why don't we house. D : oh I forgot to tell you that our band is called why don't we and we are buying a 3 story house. He showed me a picture and it was amazing.

Y/n: I get to live in that house with you and your friends

Y/n: I get to live in that house with you and your friends. D: yeah our manger already bought the house so we move in next month in July. Y/n: ok so I'm going to go get ready now.
This is your hair makeup and outfit.

You walked down stairs and Daniel just stairs at you

You walked down stairs and Daniel just stairs at you. D: took you long enough. Y/n: oh shut up Daniel it takes a long time to look his good. Mom: both of you shut up and get in the car. The airport was not very far from the house so it only took about 10 minuets. When we got there Zach had not landed yet so we were sitting there while Daniel was looking for Zach to get off his plane. All of the sudden I hear daniel yell Zach over here. I looked up and there he was hugging daniel. I was so nervous to meet him but I was trying to be clam. Y/n: hi I'm Daniel's sister y/n. Z: I know Daniel has told me about you he said smiling. His smile lit up the room.

Zach's point of view
I walked over and saw Daniel waving and yelling my name. I saw y/n siting over behind Daniel on her phone. Daniel told me he had a sister but he did not tell me she was so pretty. I was so happy because Daniel also told me that she was my age and that she was going to be moving in to the house with us when we move to La. I did not know what to say because i think that I had a crush on Daniels little sister.

Y/n's point of view
When we got in the car I sat in the front and Daniel sat in the back with Zach. When we got home I helped carry Zach's bags to the basement because we had three rooms down there and one of them could sleep on the couch. We got all of his stuff down in the first rooms and him and Daniel went up to there room to talk about the stuff that has happened since he last time they saw each other. I was in my room reading a book and then Daniel and Zach come in my room. D: hey we have to go pick up Jonah form the airport and there is no room because he has a lot of stuff so you and Zach and you are staying here. I was really happy because I would get some alone time with Zach. When Daniel left I did not want to leave Zach alone so I went and sat in the living room and ate some chips with Zach. Y/n: so where are you from z: I'm from Dallas Texas so it was a pretty long flight but i just slept the whole time. Y/n: I could sleep for days ever sense I got out of school I sleep till noon because I stay up all night in my phone. Z: I do the same thing so does Daniel have anything planned for tonight. Y/n: not that I know of I think that we are just going to hang out and like watch a movie tonight. Z: ok that sound nice. After that we just sat there and watched tv. All of the sudden Daniel bust in the door with Jonah. D: hey y/n this is Jonah Jonah this is my little sister y/n. I gave Jonah a hug because I wanted to be nice. D: I found out that jack and Corbyn missed there plane so they will be coming later tonight. Y/n: hey Daniel what movie are we watching tonight because I need to know if I'm going to go get it form the store. D: I know Jonah does not like horror movies but I want to see the new it movie so we are going to get that. Y/n: good because I have been wanting to see that movie for ever. Jo: oh no I will being going to sleep first tonight. Y/n: anyways I'm goin to get the movie anyone what to come with me . Z: I will. D: by the time you get back we will probably be leaving to go get jack and Corbyn. I got in my car and Zach got in the passenger side we drove as I sang to a Justin Bieber song. Z: wow you sing really good he said with a shocked face. Y/n: not really I just sing in the car. We want to the store got the movie and then got back to the house. When we got back Daniel was already home with Jack and Corbyn.