Chapter 12

You heard someone calling your name and then you see Brynn pop out of the crowd and you jump up. Y/n: OMG Brynn I've missed you so much. B: I have missed you too it has not been the same without you being home. You guys hugged again and then you introduced her to the boys. Y/n: Brynn this is Zach my boyfriend then there is jack Jonah corbyn and you already know Daniel. Daniel went over and hugged her first since he knew her. D: hey Brynn how have you been. B: good then she smiled. Next it was jack then Zach then corbyn then Jonah. I have lived with these boys for almost 3 months and I know how they act. Jonah was acting so weird and was being very quite and not talking like he usually does. Y/n: Jonah are you ok. Jo: wait what did you say.   Y/n: I asked if you were ok. Jo: yeah I'm fine. He smile at Brynn then looked at me. Y/n: ok well now that you have met everyone a little I guess we should go find your bags and then load up in the car. B: ok. We went over to all of the bags off of the plane and then we found her bags. As we were walking to the car Daniel stated talking to Brynn. D: hey Brynn don't pick a room by y/n and you better be glad that you got here this morning. B: what are you talking about. Then Brynn looked at me and me and Zach's face turned red. D: I Had a room down the hall from them I'm am moving to the other hall but anyways they smashed last night. B: wait wtf y/n. Y/n: see Daniel this is why I don't like you. D: oh you know you love me. Y/n: that's what you think. We get to the car and pack all of her stuff in the back. Jack and Daniel sat in the way back seats and then corbyn Zach and Jonah sat in the middle and you and Brynn sat in the fount seat.
~skip drive~
Y/n: ok so there are a few rooms up and down stairs that are open you can go on the hall that's upstairs that is wear Daniel is going to move his stuff. B: yeah I will do that. Y/n: ok good so we are all tired so after we put all of your stuff in your room we will probably go back to sleep. Z: um probably I am definitely going back to sleep. We got all of her stuff in her room and then she fell asleep on her bed as soon as we were done. I went in my room and cuddled up to Zach and then went to bed. When I woke up it was only 7 but for some reason I could not go back to sleep so i got up did my hair and makeup and got some nike leggings and one of Zach's hoodies. I went down stairs and made breakfast and then sat down  and watched tv until I heard Brynn walk down the stairs. Y/n: good morning. B: why you up so early. Well I woke up about an hour ago and I could not go back to sleep so I made some breakfast. B: Well thanks for the food.       Y/n: no problem so do you like any of the boys. B: what do you mean. Y/n: like would you date one of the boys. B: well I mean there is one.     Y/n: who you have to tell me please. B: ok so you promise that you won't say anything to him.   Y/n: yes now who is it. B: I kinda like Jonah. Y/n: omg wait really. B: yeah is that bad. Y/n: no y'all would be cute. B: I don't know tho. Y/n: ok so how about I ask Jonah if he likes you because he was acting weird at the airport when he first saw you I think that he likes you but I will need to ask him to make sure but I won't say anything about you liking him I promise. B: ok fine you can do it later when it's just you and him and if he likes me then you can tell him that I like him too. Y/n: yeah I'm a Match maker. B: i hope he likes me back then Brynn smiled and gave me a hug.