Chapter 15

The boys got home and there were all so happy. C: we finished our song today so we are probably going to be shooting a video tomorrow and then we will all go home for Christmas. Y/n: cool so who is shooting the video. D: one of our close friends Logan paul. B: omg you mean the Logan Paul on YouTube who vlogs. Jo: yeah why. B: I love his videos. Y/n: I have watched a few he's cool. B: he's more cool. Y/n: ok anyways Zach and Daniel me and Brynn have to talk to you guys outside. B: oh yeah come on guys. You walked outside and they all followed you. Y/n: ok so you guys know Christina corbyn's girlfriend. D: yeah why. B: well her and her friend wanted to move out her with us and she was wondering if she could surprise corbyn. Y/n: she wanted to know what you guys would think. Z: that sounds amazing and corbyn would never expect it. B: yeah but that means that you guys have to keep your mouth shut and me and Y/n will tell jack and Jonah later but corbyn can't find out. D: ok we won't tell him. Y/n: ok thanks you guys let's go back inside. We were all really bored so we went to the beach. You posted this picture.

Liked by imzachherron, seaveydaniel, and 587 more Y/nseavey: I cant wait to see how our relationship will grow I love you more then life it's self @imzachherron Comments beautychickee: I swear you guys are the cutest

Y/nseavey: I cant wait to see how our relationship will grow I love you more then life it's self @imzachherron
Comments
beautychickee: I swear you guys are the cutest.
Loganpaul: look at Zach being a stud.
jackaverymusic: your welcome for taking the picture.
Fan1: aw I ship it
Fan2: y'all are so cute
End of Comments
You guys spent the rest of the day at the beach till it got dark. When we were walking back to the car. You and Brynn had  to get jack and Jonah alone so you guys could talk. You got jack alone and talked to him and then Brynn got Jonah alone so she could tell him about Christina. After you were done talking to jack you went over to Brynn. Y/n: hey jack said the thinks that it will be a good idea. B: so does Jonah. Y/n: yay this plain could work. We all get in the car and drive home.
-skip drive-
After we got home and you were planning on telling Daniel you wanted to spend Christmas with Zach's family since we were leaving in a few days. You had already ask your mom an dad and they were ok with it. Y/n: hey Daniel can we go upstairs and talk. I know that I have mom and dads ok for it but I know that if Daniel says no then he will do anything to make me not go. D: yeah sure. You walked up the stairs as Daniel followed you. D: what's up. Y/n: ok well Zach asked me if I could go and spend Christmas with his family. D: well what did mom and dad say. Y/n: they said that it's fine and they will send my presents back home with you. D: so your not really asking me your just telling me. Y/n: yeah. D: ok well I'm not mad it's just I wish that you would have asked me and mom and dad at the same time. Y/n: well I did not know what you would say so i went and asked mom and dad so I would already have one yes. D: ok well next time ask me first ok. Y/n: fine.
————————————————————————
Sorry that this chapter was short but there were people that were rushing me to post a new chapter. You know who you are.