Chapter 25

You wake up to your alarm going off in your ear. Y/n: Zach wake up we have to pack our stuff and leave. Z: but I don't want to. Y/n: fine I will pack your stuff but your not making us late for our plane your going to have to get up in like 30 minuets. Z: fine. You just rolled your eyes at Zach. You got up packed all of your guys things and then make Zach get out of bed. Y/n: come on Zach please I'm only asking you to get up say bye to everyone and then walk to your moms car.  Zach got up put almost fell over cause he did not even open his eyes. Y/n: I swear you need some help. You got down stairs with all of your stuff and gave josh Reese and Ryan a hug good bye and so did Zach. They you got in to Myta's car. 
Skip car ride
You got it the air port got your bags and walked over to where myta was. Myta: take good care of Zach and make sure he does not get in trouble. Y/n: I will. Myta: and you have my number so if anything happens and I mean anything and you need someone to talk to you can call me like if Zach ever does anything to you I will straighten him out. Y/n: thanks myta your the best. Than you moved out the way so Zach could tell him no good bye then you walked in to the air port and boarded your plane.