Chapter 10

You wake up to a loud scream. You look at the clock and it's 7:00 am so you run down the hall way to see who's room it's coming from. You hear the scream again and it came from Daniels room. You run in there and you see Daniel laying on the floor in front of the bathroom soaked in water. Y/n: what the fuck happened. After that you heard all of the boys run in to Daniels room. All of the boys just sit there in laugh at Daniel. Y/n: let me ask again what the fuck happened. Jack sees that your serious so he stoped laughing and looks at you. Ja: We met a guy named Logan Paul on YouTube and we sent him a key and we told him to put a water bag in this room in the bathroom so when ever someone opens it the water will crash on top of them. Everyone knew but Daniel that's why we all told Daniel to pick this room. After you heard that for a minute you stood there for a minute then started laughing. Y/n: y'all are cleaning his up and I'm going back to bed so bye. You walk down the hall to your room to find that Zach has not even moved an inch. You later back down and tried on the tv. You tried to go back to sleep but you were so shook by what had happened so you just got up and went to go cook some breakfast. You walk back down stairs and see everyone just waiting there. Y/n: did y'all eat any breakfast. C: no we don't know what to cook. D: y/n cook some food please you pay attention when mom is cooking at home and your good at cooking. Y/n: well first of all we don't have food so let's go shop for some so any of y'all want to come with me . They all nodded there heads so we all got in my car.
Skip the shopping
We got pack and you mad a breakfast for the boys back they have no clue how to cook.        Jo: y/n your cooking is so good. C: yes like this is better then my moms cooking and that's saying a lot. Y/n: thanks guys I try. The boys finished eating and it was around 11:00 am and Zach had still not gotten up yet. You went up stairs and laid by Zach and looked at him. He was so cute with his messed up hair . You kissed him on the check trying to get him to wake up. You saw a smile come to his face but he was not awake. You kissed him not the lips and then his eyes opened. Z: well that's a good way to wake up. You smile then kiss him again. Y/n: you know it's almost noon. Z: oh well.     Y/n: hey we went shopping this morning and I made breakfast so it's in the kitchen if your hungry. Z: yeah let's got. We walk down the straits and go to the kitchen. Jo: well look who woke up. Zach look at them then looked at you and smiled. Ja: y/n I'm glad that your here because if you were not then we would not be able to get him up will like 3 in the afternoon. Zach got some food and then he went and sat in the living room with everyone  else. You went and sat beside Zach and listening to the boys talk. Jo: so you guys Logan is coming over later today because he wanted to see the house and he just got kicked out of his apartment and he can't move in to his house for a month so he will be hanging around here and staying in the bedroom by corbyn's till he can move in to his house. All the boys were so happy. I was happy but I was not that trilled to be living with another guy. Y/n: hey Daniel can I talk to you for a up stairs. D: sure I will be right back guys. Y'all walk up stairs and go to your room and Daniel follows you. Y/n : so since I don't really have any friends here in LA and we have like 4 extra rooms can my friend Brynn come and live with us. D: who. Y/n: remember my friend Brynn she is 18 she is a year older then me but she is my best friend. D: oh yeah I remember her I will have to ask the boys but I think that they will be fine with it. Y/n: ok good I just wanted to ask what you thought about it. D: you want to go ask them now. Y/n: yeah I have already asked her that if she could would she move out here and she asked her mom and her mom even said that she knows that you and me would look out for her and she would be ok with it so I know she would be able to come.