Chapter 3

When we got back home Jack and Corbyn were sitting on the couch talking to Daniel. Y/n: can we please watch the movie now because I have been waiting since the movie came out. Daniel shook his head and headed down stairs. We had a big couch down there so all of us fit on it. I was sitting in the middle between Zach and Daniel. When we played the movie I thought it was going to be really scary. Turns out it was not that scary. I felt bad for Jonah tho because ever time that the clown comes on the tv Jonah would jump. I only jumped one time when the clown poped out of the wall and I thing everyone jumped. I did not mean to but I jumped into Zach's arm and then he hugged me telling the that the clown was gone. After the movie was over we just put the tv back on a random show. Jonah was so scared to sleep by him self so he went and sleep on the floor in corbyn's room. Corbyn went in his room so Jonah would go to sleep. Jack went to go take a shower. Daniel was tired and went on to bed so it was just me and Zach that was left down stairs. I went to go get a drink from the fridge that was  downstairs. Zach followed me in the kitchen witch was a little creepy.  When I turned around Zach was right there and we almost kissed. Z: y/n I have not told any of the boys yet not even you bother but I like and it might even be a little bit more then that. Y/n: Zach I don't know what. Then all of the sudden he pushed him self on you and kissed you. When he backed but he looked at me and I think he could tell that I liked it. Y/n: Zach I like you too. He smiled and kissed you again. Y/n: ok I will see you in the morning I don't want to get caught by the boys we can talk to my mom about it tomorrow she will know what to do. Z: so what are we official a thing now. Y/n: I guess so you said kissing him  one more time before you went to up stairs. you could still feel Zach's kiss on your lips.

Zach's point of view
I told y/n how I felt and she feels the same way I don't know what Daniels going to think about this tho. I hope he is not mad because I don't want to have to hide this from him.

Next morning y/n's point of view
I hear Daniel running up stairs and what seems like one of his friends.i quickly got up and opened the door y/n: don't even mess with me it's only 9:00 and I need my sleep. D: oh well get up . Z: hey if she wants to sleep just let her sleep he said winking witch made me smile. I went back and laid down for 30 minuets or so and then I got up from bed.
This was your hair and outfit

You walk down stairs to see all the boys  sitting there eating cereal

You walk down stairs to see all the boys  sitting there eating cereal.D: well good morning y/n: oh shut up Daniel mom can I have some toast and then I'm going to watch tv in my room. While I was waiting there for my toast to finish cooking I got a text on my phone.
Zach❤️
Hey when are we going to tell your mom about us.
Y/n
Later when all the boys are doing something else love you😘
Zach❤️
Love you too😘
Ja:hey Zack who are you texting z: ahh no one. Zach puts his phone away quick. I went up to my room when my food was done. Later that day I went down stairs to see what the boys were doing I saw that they were all down stairs so I texted Zach to come up here. When Zach got up we went in the living room. Y/n: hey mom we need some advice. Mom: ok what do you need y/n. Zach just sat there next to you quite and just looked at you. Y/n: umm me and Zach are dating and we don't know how to tell Daniel. My mom looked at me then she looked at Zach and then smiled. Mom: well I think that it's fantastic that you got close to your bothers band and I think Daniel would be thrilled. The only think is that Zach you might want to know that Daniel is a little protective of y/n but your one of his best friend so I think he would be ok with that. Zach just looked at you and smiled. Z: thanks Mrs.seavey we can tell him later. The boys called Zach back down stairs so he had to go so it would not look suspicious.