Chapter 13

You and Brynn sat there are talked for a little bit and then the boys started waking up. D: omg did y/n wake up before me and she did not have a reason too or did Brynn wake you up. Y/n: no I woke up before Brynn so in your face Daniel. It was now around noon and Zach was the only person that was not awake. So I went up to our room and tried to wake Zach up. I do not want him to be mad so I woke him up in a way that would not make him mad. I lay down by side him and kissed him till he woke up. He woke up with a big smile on his face. Z: you are the only person that can get me to wake up happy. You smiled at him. Z: you know I love you so my I can't even explain it in words. Y/n: I love you too. We walked down stairs and you walked over to Brynn. Y/n: hey can I tell Zach about you liking Jonah so he can help me tell him. B: sure why not. Y/n: ok Zach can we talk to you in the kitchen. Z: sure. We walked in to the kitchen and Zach looked at me. Z: is everything ok baby. Y/n: yeah everything is great and I need you to help me with something. Z: ok so what is it. Y/n: well you know how Jonah is lonely and all that. Zach laughed and then nodded his head. Y/n: well it turns out that Brynn likes Jonah and I was going to see if he liked her. Z: do you think he does. Y/n: I have known him for almost 3 months and i have never seen him act that weird around other people and he was acting really weird when he first met Brynn what do you think. Z: I think the same way I have known him for almost a year now and I know when he likes a girl. Y/n; good well then let's call him in here Jonah will you come in the kitchen with us please. Jo: oh great what did I do. You saw that Brynn was over there having fun talking to the boys and you were glad that she was fitting in. Jo: what ever I did I'm sorry. Y/n: no Jonah you did not do anything wrong it's just that me and Zach have something important to tell you. Jo: if your pregnant I'm not the one you should be tell and plus I thought that you said that you used protection. Jonah looked at us with a scared face and then yelled. Jo: you are way to young Daniel Zach got your sister pregnant. Then Daniel comes running in there. D: wait wtf um y/n do you have something to tell me. Y/n: no Daniel I have to tell Jonah something important that has nothing to do with me or you so leave. D: then why is Zach in here . Y/n: because I asked him to now leave. D: no. Y/n: Brynn will you take him upstairs and tell him what we are telling Jonah. B: sure why not. Daniel and Brynn ran up stairs and they stayed up there for a little bit. Y/n: ok anyways back on track I have to tell you something about Brynn but first I have to ask you a question and you can trust me and Zach so tell us the truth and nothing but the truth. Jo: ok I guess what's the question. Z: do you like Brynn like like her enough to date her. Jonah started blushing and just smiled. Z; I'm take that as a yes. Jo: well I mean how could you not I mean just looked at her she is so beautiful and pretty and I already love her but she will never know it or probably feel the same way. Y/n: well I've got good news for you because she feels the same way she said that she would date you but you probably don't like her and all that. Jo: wait really OMG I need to go talk to her. Y/n: hey how about this I will tell brynn that you are waiting for her in the living room basement and she needs to go down there cause you want to talk ok so go ahead Down there. I run upstairs and get Daniel and Brynn. Y/n: we told him and he feels the same way about you. B: really I have a shot. Y/n: yeah and he wanted to talk to you alone so he is in the living room basement. Brynn smiled and then ran down stairs. They talked for hours and then me and Zach got tired so we went upstairs and got in to bed. Z: babygirl I love you so much that I can't even imagine my life with out you. Y/n: baby I feel the same way. Z: you know Christmas is in a few weeks and I wanted to know if you would want to spend this Christmas with my family and I get it if you don't want to because you know it will be your first Christmas without your family and your still young but it never hurts to ask. Y/n: I would love to I will have to ask Daniel and my mom and dad but if they don't care then I will definitely be there. Z: good because my mom really wants to met you cause all I talk about is you and she gets a little tired of it but she is glad that if found a girl that will put up with me. Y/n ok well I'm tired so goodnight I love you. Z: goodnight babygirl I love you more then you will ever know.