Chapter 61

It is now New Years and you were all hanging out around the house and having a fun time watching the New Year's Eve paraded and all that. The boys invited some people over so there was a few more people in the house then just the people that lived in the house. Even tho we were in LA it was like 60° and it was pretty cold for LA so no one was swimming in our pool. Because your pregnant you couldn't drink anything and Zach promised you that if you couldn't drink anything he wouldn't drink anything. But there was not that mainly people drinking though. I knew Zach was acting really weird but I did not really know why. I was trying to listen in on his conversations and watch him really close but I never found out what he was hiding. Zach is my best friend and the love of my life. I know when he is hiding something from me. We were watching the New Year's Eve paraded and then I looked at the clock and saw there was 30 seconds till it was 2018. Then the 10 second count down started. 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
I looked over to my right where Zach was standing and I see him going down on one knee and pulling out a box from his jacket pocket. Zach: y/n y/m/n y/l/n you are the most beautiful girl in the world and I love you so much I want to spend the rest of my life with you so will you marry me. I looked at Zach and started crying. Y/n: oh my god yes yes yes. Zach then stood up and slid the ring on my finger and gave me a hug. Zach: you don't understand how nervous I was to do that. Y/n: I knew something was up but i did not know what. Zach: oh and Christina recorded the whole thing on your camera. You looked over and saw Christina holding you camera. You went over and hugged her. Y/n: thank you for recording it for me. Christina: no problem and congrats you and Zach are the youngest out of us all and the first to get married. Everyone just laughed. A few hours after the whole thing happened all the guest went home and everyone went to sleep. And you went and cuddled up with your new fiancé.
This is the ring⤵️⤵️

————————————————————————Bet you did not see that plot twist coming

Bet you did not see that plot twist coming.